Flashback(chapter-11)

Hellow again my blueberrys! Soooooooo how was your week! Mine was filled with home work, stress, and more home work  ̄︿ ̄. So its absolutely amazing to get to unwind with some writing
( ^∇^)!!!! Ok so let's get right in to it, here's another chappy for you guys please comment and vote if your enjoying. See you later blueberrys.

------------------------------------------------------

(Grays pov)

Its been about 10 minutes, Pyro and Metal mouth still haven't come out of the café yet."Whats taking those two so long" I grumbled."Well, my best guess is that their probably stuffing their faces since it is a café" sighed Jellal as he sits down on a near by bench.

I walked over to the bench and plopped down next to him."Why did i agree to come on this stupid mission..." I groweled. "Because you need it, Gray let's be honest here, ever since you heard about Juvias death you've been a total mess, you are almost never at the guild, and when you do bother to show up you end up drunk" Jellal rambled on.

"Yeah I know that!" I snapped at him. "It's just that...I can still remember it....when Master told us and it's just hard to forget that.." I turned my head trying not to let him see the tears welding up in my eyes as I remaniced about the day I found out about the girls...about Juvia.

~START OF FLASH BACK~

The girls have been gone for 3 weeks now. I was fighting with Natsu as usual, Gajeel was with panther lilly and Jellal was sitting next to them. Master came out of his office and stood up on stage. "What did you call me flame brain!" I shouted. "I called you ic-". "I know what you said!". "Then why did y-". He was cut off by Master.

"Listen up you brats, I have some very important news!"Master bellowed. The entire guild went dead quiet. "Well as you all know Lucy, Erza, Levy, and Juvia have been missing lately" said master."WHAT LUCY'S MISSING!?!?! I'LL FIND HER!!".shouted Pyro as he started running towords the door.

"NATSU WAIT...it's no use going after them." Said Master."What do you mean!?!? They're missing somewhere and I can use my-"Master cut him off again." First off, LET ME FINISH SPEAKING, and second Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal I think it's best if you four are together for this"

We all got up and walked over to the front of the stage. "So you see...the girls should have been back about 2 weeks ago, but as you know they're not. And thats becuse while on their mission.........they got killed about a week ago." Masters voice was soft but stern.

I couldnt believe it, I wanted it to be a lie, I hope and prayed that it was just some cruel joke being played. The entire guild was in total shock. Natsu fell to his knees. Gajeel stormed out of the guild and all you could see was a glimpse of tears streaming down his face. Jellal helplessly wiped away tears, but no matter how many times he did they would keep coming. I was just frozen in utter shock.

I couldn't move, talk or do anything. All I did was stand there like a helpless idiot with tears streaming down my face. Natsu got back up. His hair covering his eyes. I saw couple tears run down his face before he just lost it.

"N-NO THIS ISN'T TRUE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE YOUR PLAYING BUT IT ISN'T FUNNY!!!" Natsu shouted as tears spilled from his
eyes. I snapped out of it and the only emotions I felt we're pure anger and sadness.