The River(chapter-12)

Hellow again blueberrys. Here's another chappy for you guts! Please vote and coment if your enjoying!(*⌒∇⌒*) I'll see you later blueberrys (∩_∩)!

Bluberry-chan~

------------------------------------------------------

(Jellals pov)

Im at the clients house discussing where we will be staying and more detail about the mission. Happy was already sleeping soundly in the room with a fish in his mouth. Gray had decided to stay outside the house and wait even though it was raining.

"So you two boys will be sharing a room down the hall to the right, and the other two who will be coming later will be in the bedroom across yours" said Mr.Ryu, the client, as he pointed down the hall. Mr.Ryu is a old man with gray thining hair who lives by himself in a regular sized house.

"OK thank you sir, and now can you please explain the mission" I asked him as I sat down on the couch."of course, so there has been this half bear half fish monster thing thats been living in the lake for 3 years now, and because of it we cant go fishing or any where near the lake for that matter" explained Mr.Ryu.

"I see, me and my friends will take care of it in no time" I said to him as I got up."thank you! Thank you all so much! We can finally fish again!" Exclaimed Mr.Ryu."no problem Mr.Ryu we are fairy tail wizards after all, helping is what we do best!" I smiled at him.

"Now then, me and my friends will be back in a little bit to disscus the plan, but for now me and the one out there are going to go look around the lake"I said as I walk towards the door."alright, bye" said Mr.Ryu.

When I opened the door I saw Gray siting on the edge of the railing with his feet dangling off it. When I got a little closer I saw that he was staring up into the rainy sky with a sad look on his face. He's doing it again. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

I could see him stiffen at my touch. "You ok?" I asked In a worried tone. He relaxes when he hears my voice. "Y-yeah....I'm fine" said Gray as he turns around and gives me a small smile. I give him a your-not-fooling-anyone look. Gray sighs and looks back up at the sky. "I was just wondering....wondering if the reason why its raining is because, Juvia is crying in heaven as she looks down at what a pityful man I've become..." Gray sadly said.

"Gray....I'm sure that's not why she's crying, if she is for that matter, she might be crying because she doesnt like seeing you get so upset...now enough mopping around we came on this mission to stop being so depressed!" I exclaimed. "Yeah...so what's that now, the second time you had to pull me out if my rut today" he chuckled.

"Yeah I suppose so, anyway let's go, we have to go scope out the lake and then get Natsu and Gajeel" I signed."yeah..." Gray mumbled as he hopped off the railing.

The rain had then stopped falling.

"Look the rain stopped...I guess Juvia was happy seeing that you cheered up, huh?" I smirked at him."yeah...i guess so" was all he said as he walked towards the street.

I jogger to catch up to him and we walked in silence all the way to the lake.

*Time skip to when they get there*

(Still jellals pov)

The lake was on the Eastern side of town. It had beautiful rows of flowers on the rim of the lake. A few yards away from the lake was the Easter entrance in to the town. Once you walk in the entrance there are markets every where.

"The lake looks calm enough" Gray commented. "Lets take a closer look" I said as I walked to the edge of the lake.

"Hmmm.....Gray go in". "WHAT THE HELL?!?!? NO!! THERE A GIANT HYBRID THING IN THERE!!! ARE YOU NUTS!?!??" he shouted at me. "No, I'm not. If you go in then it will luare it out. And besides, you are a wizard, just use magic" I said in a matter a fact tone.

"WELL WHY DO I HAV-" he was cut off by the ground beginning to shake. "What the!?!?" We yelled in unison. Suddenly a giant harry beast like creature sprung up from the lake and let out a blood curtailing roar.

"Well I guess you don't have to go in to luare it out anymore, it seems that that big mouth of yours did the trick!" I shouted over the monsters roar. "Just shut up and let's go after it" Gray yelled back. I noddend and then we charged after it.

Then the the beast sucked up a lot if water and spat it out at us causing the entire area to get flooded and is to get flushed out. "OK....did not expect that" gray said as he tried to catch his breath. "Me either, but we gotta keep going to find out how to beat it. I mean it can't keep doing that forever....right?"

*5 hours later*

(Grays pov)

We got sweapt out of the area by the monster thing for the millionth time now and are just lying down on the ground about 10 yards away from the exit of the eastern part of town.

"Keep going he said, it can't do that forever he said" I mocked Jellal."just shut up! *takes deep breath* let's just go get Natsu and Gajeel and go back to the house" snapped Jellal.

"You guys have been going at that monster for quite a while now, so even though you guys haven't gotten rid of it yet, me and my friend decided to bake you one of our delicious cakes!" Exclaimed some one behind us.

That voice seems oddly familiar. I turned around and saw a cake in a box being shoved in to my face. This persons hand seem way to small and smooth to be a mans. "Its a strawberry cake, my friends personal favorite and one of our best sellers at our bakery! You'll love it trust me!" she cherped.

I took the cake from her. "Th-thanks" was all I said. "No problem at all, oh! by the way, my friend is helping that other guys out" she said as she pointed to Jellal with a stern scarlet haired woman looming over him. Wait....scarlet hair... this lady she seems famiar to.

I slowly scanner the woman from her toes to the top of her head. She had on white open toed heels, a white frilly apron with batter on it and underneath was a blue flowy dress, she had long sea blue hair that was pulled back in to a high pony tail but still reach to her clalvs, deep blue eyes and milky white skin, and what made me want to pull her into a hug and cry uncontrollably was....was her smile. She may speak differently but I would know that smile anywhere. She looked exactly like...like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"J-JUVIA?!?!?/E-ERZA?!?!"

------------------------------------------------------

Hellow by beautiful blueberrys! hmmm is it really them? Who knows! I could be a complete and total asshole and make them just some ramdone peopele who look like them....
We'll see <( ̄ˇ ̄)>. Anywhoooo hope you enjoyed that chappy! Until next time my blueberrys.

Bluberry-chan~