Pregnent?! (chapter-4)

*hellow again my blueberrys, here is another chapter and I hope you Like it. Don't forget to vote if you injoy the chapter*△WARNING: LONG CHAPPY AHEAD△
------------------------------------------------------

(Erzas pov)

*the next morning*

I awoke to the revolting sound of someone vomiting. I rubbed my eyes and scanned the room. Oh.....i must have fallen asleep at Juvia's house.

I got up and walk to the bathroom to go investigate who was thowing up. "Oh no not you to Levy!." I walk over to the puking bluenette and held back her wild hair.

"Why is this happening to you guys?" I said to my self."Come on, Levy. Let's get you to the bed so you can rest a bit" I said while helping her up."OK...thanks Erza" she said quietly.

I walked her over to the bed and helped her on next to Lucy.

Suddenly their was a knock on the door."I'll go get it. You guys don't move" I said while jogging to the door.

I opened it and standing out side was Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, And of course.....Jellal. As soon as I saw them I slamed the door shut before they could even say a word. I cursed under my breath."Who was it?" asked Lucy as she staggered out of the room. Juvia and Levy followed close behind her.

"I thought I told you guys not to move! Your too Ill!" I shouted/whisperd "Hey are you guys alright you? You weren't at the guild yesterday when we got thei" said Natsu from behind the door."We got worried" added Jellal.

"I WASN'T WORRIED ABOUT JUVIA, I-I JUST CAME TO HELP LOOK!!!" Defended Gray. "Oh no! it's the guys! Get rid of them and don't tell them that we're sick!" said Levy and the girls nodded. They ran in to the room. I sighed.

"Gihi~ Sure you weren't worried, it's not like you asked everyone if they've seen her this m-" Gajeel was inturupted by, whom I assume was Gray, punching him. "SHUT IT METAL MOUTH!" shouted Gray again. Can't those idiots go 2 seconds without fighting?

"You wanna go ice boy!?" Bellowed Gajeel. OK this is getting out of hand. I thrusted open the door, walked out and banged the two idiots heads together."NO FIGHTING " I yelled while death glaringnthem. "y-yes ma'am..." they responded in unison as they rubed their heads.

"OK then...So anyway, are you guys alright? And why are you in Juvias dorm?" asked Jellal."I-I ummm, y-yy-you see I was ummm,ONE SECOND"I slamed the door shut. I didn't know what to tell them.

I STUTTERED I never do that I must be really nervous for some reason...OK deep breaths. You are the mighty Titania you can handle 4 idiots.

I opened the door. "Lucy and levy are here along with Juvia, we are just having a sleep. That is all. We'll be back at the guild tomorrow" I Said and closed the door.

(Jellals pov)

"That was strange, Erza never stutters. She must be really nervous, but why? What are they hideing..." I said to the guys as we walked back to the guild."Yeah you're right, something is defiantly up. I mean I could have sworn I heard someone throwing up" said Natsu while tapping his chin.
I guess he's thinking...That's something you don't see every day.

"Yeah I heard it too and I also heared Juvia say that she feels like she's dieing" added Gajeel. "Wait WHAT- I-I mean... it's probably nothing..." Gray blurted out while blushing like mad. Oh come on when is he going to admit that he likes her? Everyone knows that he does.