Café(chapter-9)

Hellow my blueberrys here's another chappy for you! Pleae vote and comment if your enjoying. Ill see you later blueberrys.

Bluberry-chan~

------------------------------------------------------

(Jellals pov)

We had gotten of the train and we're now heading towards the clients house. Me and Gray had to drag Natsu and Gajeel of the train because they were unconscious. Happy was flying next to us "Man flame brain is so heavy! He needs to stop eating so much!" Gray complained."Gray I thought you where strong! But if you can't carry Natsu and I can, I guess that makes me stronger" snickered Happy."Shut it, fur ball" Gray snapped

"You two stop it! And be happy you don't have to carry a friggin'  giant!" I hissed at Gray and Happy "alright, alright chill dude, anyway can we wake them up or something my arms are tiered and we still have a bit of a ways to go before we get to the clients house" said Gray."ok but how, I mean we've been dragging them for the last hour now and they still haven't woken up yet." I asked.

A sly grin began to spread across Grays face. What is he planning. "I have an Idea and if this doesn't work nothing will" snickered Gray."what are you going to do" I asked."well first give me a marker and then I will show you". I should have guess he'd do that.

"You know they'll be pissed once they see what you did right?" I asked as I handed him a Sharpie that I had in my coat pocket.  "yeah,yeah,yeah like they can do anything to me anyways. And it'll be funny as hell to see their faces when they get up!" snickered Gray as he drew on their faces."Wait....is no one going to ask why he has a random Sharpie in his pocket?" Happy asks.

"Oh yeah, that is kinda strange you know" he said as he looked at me suspiciously."im always prepared" I said proudly."yeah... sure, Mr.weenie" happy sweatdropped. A tick mark began to form on my head. Son of a-" DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!" I snapped at the blue exceed."anyway, let me get on with my work" said Gray.

When gray was satisfied with his 'work' he stood back up and chuckeled a bit."this is gunna be good, oh and you might wanna step back a little" Gray said to me as he pushed me back a bit. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see" he answered me with a devious smirk on his face.

Gray turned back around and cupped his hands around his mouth to amplifi his voice and yelled at the top of his lungs: "HEY LOOK THERE'S A BUFFET OF FREE FOOD!!". Natsu and Gajeel hopped up and started scanning the area franticly while running around. "WHERE!!" they said in in unison. Gray and happy fell to the floor laughing.

Now I see why I had to stand back. I sweat dropped. Natsu and Gajeel stop running around and looked and the me with a puzzled look on their face. "Hey, where's the food?" Gajeel asks as he looked around. "Yeah there was supposed to be a buffet" Natsu added.

They looked at Gray and happy who had tears streaming downbtheir faces from laughing to hard, and the two dragon slayes looked even more confused. "Whats up with Ice princess and Happy, are they high on something?" Natsu asked. I couldn't help but stiffel a laugh at what Natsu had said. Gray and happy gradually stopped laughing and stood back up.

"I'm not high!" shouted Gray and Happy. "Whatever you say, now....WHERES THE FUCKIN' FOOD" Natsu yelled with drool pooling out of his mouth. "Wow...you guys really are stupid aren't ya, there's no food. Gray just said that to wake you guys up, and he drew on your faces while you where knocked out" I sighed.

"I'm not stupid!" Gajeel and Natsu said in unison. "wait.....GRAY DID WHAT?!?!" Natsu yelled as he glared at the Ice mage."GRAY I'm GONNA KILL YOU!!" Gajeel shouted as he charged after Gray. "if I we're you, I would be more      concerned about my face" Gray snickered. Gajeel stopped dead in his tracks

"Grrrrr, fine......but when I get back your dead" Gajeel said as he and Natsu sprinted to a near by café."Happy you traitor!" Natsu shouted as he entered the café. "What idiots" Gray said as he walked towards me."takes one to know one, you know" I chuckled."Hey!" Gray yelled at me. Happy giggled at my comment. "Sorry Just stating facts" i laughed at him. A tick mark was beggining to form on his head."Alright, alright chill dude" I quoted him. "Just shut up" he grumbled. I laughed. This should be fun.

(Natsus pov)

Me and Gajeel ran in to the café and made a B-line towards the mens room."The damn ice prick! I'll kick his ass to the moon for this!" Gajeel groweled as he scrubbed his face with a hand full of water."Not befor I do, ya don't!" I snapped at him.

When we had gotten all of the ink off our faces we started to head out of the bathroom."Hey, since we're already here, wanna get something to eat" I asked Gajeel."Sure, why not" Gajeel nodded his head.

We walked over to a table and sat down. We picked up the menu and began to scan through it.this all looks soooo good!! I want it all!! I started to drool a bit."did you pick something alread? I already have."Gajeel asked as he put down his menu.

"I don't know, It all looks delicious!" I said. "Well hurry up and pick the waitress is coming over here now" said Gajeel.

"Ok,ok geez I am" I mumbled as I burried my head in the menu."OK sirs, what can I get you today!"said the waitress.I didn't look up I was still scanning through the menu. "Ill have a B.L.T" said Gajeel. I sighed. "Can you come back later? I still havent decided yet" I said. "OK I'll be back in a few minutes" said the waitress.

After a few minutes she came back with Gajeels order."Here you go sir, and did you make your decision yet" she asked me. "Yeah, I'll have an app-" I cut my self off when a oddly familiar sent filled my noise. I slowly sized the girl. She was wearing a Pink maids outfit, she had long blonde hair that was in two pony tails at the sides of her head that ended at her hip, a sweet smile, and what had made me want to curl up into a ball and cry....she had big chocolate brown orbs. She looked and smelled so much like...like.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"LUCY?!?!"

------------------------------------------------------
Hellow my blueberry. hmmmmm is it really Lucy? stay tuned to find out. Hope you enjoyed that chappy and sorry about it being linda late ill try and publish the next chappy sooner ≧﹏≦. Until next time my blueberrys #^_^#