On Our Way(chapter-14)

Hellow my blueberrys!!!!! I have another chappy for you guys!!! Please vote and comment if your enjoying and I'll see you later blueberrys!!!U^ェ^U
-------------------------------------------

(Gajeels pov)

Jellal and Gray had just came back for me and Natsu at the cafe, and now we're all heading towards the client house. in total silence.

"So, what did the client say" I asked breaking the silence. Jellal and Gray didn't say anything. Jellal just looked at the ground and Gray just stared at the cake box in his hands."You guys ok? And can I have some cake!" Salamander asked excitedly and poked Gray's head.

Gray just pushed Natsu's hand away but still didn't say anything. Well something is definitely wrong. Gray should be going off on salamander right now. Why isn't he doing anything.

"Jellal, whats going on with you two?" I nudged the azura haired man next to me. "huh? O-oh its nothing" Jellal looked up and gave a small smile. "Thats definitely not true" Natsu said. "Its nothing...really" He said again.

I looked at Natsu and he looked back at me. He just shrugged and I sighed. "Well your obviously not going to tell us now, so we won't pry. Just tell us what the client said" I said to them as we continued walking. Gray remained silent and continued staring at the box with a sad and exhausted look on his face. Jellal straitened his posture and signed.

"The clients name is Mr.Ryu. He said that this village has been suffering from a giant half bear half fish thing that won't let them get near the lake to fish. Me and Gray cheaked out the lake befor we came here. The thing wouldn't let us stand 10 seconds around the lake. it would just spit out gallons of water at us and wash us out of the area" Jellal said.

"Well that's a major problem.
how are we supposed to kill it when it won't even let us near the Mavis damn place!" I scratched my head. "Forget about that for a second! I wanna taste that cake!!! Gray can I have some please?!?!" Natsu drooled as he begged the ice mage.

"Just take it, I can't stand to look at it anymore..." Gray mumbled as he gave the box to Natsu. Now this is just strange.

"YAS!!! thanks dude!!" Natsu swipped the box, opened it, and began digging into it....without a fork....or using his hand....just his face. I mean don't get me wrong. I like food as much as Natsu mabey just a bit less. But thats just plain nasty!

"Natsu, That's disgusting!" I yelled at the fire dragon slayer. "Iff don car" he looked up for a second to say that before dunking his head back down to finish the cake.

"I dont even know what to day to that" Jellal chuckled a bit. "Well at least your not so down anymore" I patted his back. "Yeah, turns out our trip to the lake had 2 bad affects" Jellal gave a sad smile while gray looked away from us.

"What do you mean?" Salamander asked with cake splattered all over his face. "Good Mavis man! I'm pretty sure you got more on you face, than in your mouth!" I shouted at the pinkette. "Oh, really?" He began to take the left over cake on his face and eat it. "Oh Mavis man stop it that's nasty! Wait till you get to a bathroom to do that!" I yelled. "Fine, whatever" he pouted.

"OK then. Anyway, What were you saying?" I turned back to Jellal. "Ill tell you guys when we get to the house" Jellal said. "Alright" was all I said.

*time skip to when they get there*

(Natsus pov)