Challenged(chapter-16)

Hellow blueberrys!!! Long time no see hehehe PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! ヽ('□`。)ノ. I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! it's just that I wasn't getting any inspiration to write a chapter. I wasn't getting any ideas and I couldn't just put out a randome filler chapter!!! This isn't Naruto and they piss people off...alot. I just wanted to give you guys a good quality chapter that I really put a lot of time and thought into. I hope I gave you guys a good chapter that was at least worth 1/4 of the wait. See ya later blueberrys.U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-Chan~💙
------------------------------------------------------

(Natsus pov)

I felt a mix of emotions wash over me as I looked at Lucy. She was laughed and giggling with the others. I couldn't help but feel so stupid but at the same time so happy. She's actually...alive. I'm beyond happy but...she already moved on from me...I can't tell her I love her when she already has a child and a boyfriend! And possiblely a husband!!

"Umm..." I felt someone tugging on my pant leg. I looked down and saw Lucy's daugher. She was wearing a pink and white polka-dotted dress with white tights and sandles with a bow at the end of each. Her eyes were just like lucys...chocolate brown. Oh Mavis! Its killing me! Luce moved on and now I can't get her back!!! And now she has a daughter!! What am I supposed to do!?

 Oh Mavis! Its killing me! Luce moved on and now I can't get her back!!! And now she has a daughter!! What am I supposed to do!?

"Uh...hi?" I said unsurly. "I came to say im sorry for punching you into the wall..." she looked down at her feet and scratched the back of her neck. I kneeled down in front of her so that I was some want the same height as her. I placed a hand on her pink head of hair and ruffled it gently. "Don't worry about kiddo. You just thought Lucy and the others were in trouble. And besides,
I'm way too strong to be beaten that easily!" I gave her my signature grin.

She looked at me and grinned. "So, why are you guys here?" I asked as got up and walked over to a table and sat down. "Well my mom and Aunties always told me and the others about Fairy Tail and how you guys are literally the best in all of Fiore! So we begged and begged them to take us here, i'm guessing they got tiered of us bugging them so much that they decided to just come back" she walked over to me and sat down on the chair next to me.

"Well she's right about that and I'm the strongest in this entire guild!" I exclaimed. "Really, well what type of majuc do you use? I haven't seen any other types of majuc other than water, ice-make, requip, celestial, and iorn dragonslayer magic." She asked. "I use fire dragon slayer magic, pretty cool huh? They call me salamander" I ignited my hand. "Oh..." she gave a look of disappointment.

"Whats with the look...you know I don't think I actually asked you your name. What is it?" I questioned. "Its Nashi I'm 10 by the way and I don't have think having fire dragon slayer magic is that impressive since I have it to." Nashi folded her arms and looked at me. "Oh really? Well do you think you roar as well as I can?" I lifted an eye brow at her "I don't think I can. I know I can" she smirked.