Confessions and Goodbyes(chapter 5)

*welcome back my blueberrys. Here's another chapter for you.please vote and comment if tour enjoying this book.

Bluberry-Chan~
------------------------------------------------------

*Lucy's pov (the same night)*

When I got to my house I saw that the window was open.oh no natsus here!!!whatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo!!!I need to go pack, but I don't think I can face him yet.OK lucy you can do this just go in and kick him out no big deal.

After my mini panic attack I stood in front of my apartment door and took a deep breath.I opened it too see a certain dragon slayer on my bed sleeping with a blue exceed curled up on the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and decided to give him my signature Lucy kick."LUCY KICK" I screamed as I kicked him in to the wall."damn, that hurt lu-""LUCE YOUR BACK,I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, ARE YOU OK!!" he yelled while running to me and giving me a hug.

"Yeah Natsu, I'm fine"I said while nuzzleing in to his cheast and blushing a bit. He's so warm...."they loooooove each other" said a stupid blue Cat."Shut it you blue hair ball, we don't love each other" I said while throwing a book at happy and blushing like mad.

"Can you guys please leave I really need to pa- I MEAN REST, I ment I need to rest" I said quickly."oh come on Luce your bed is so comfy" he whined.

I'm really not in the mood to argue with him now. "I said go natsu, and take the door this time"I said while pointing to the door.

He pouted"fine"" see you tomorrow and let's go on a mission too K Luce" He said with his signature grin as he hopped out the window.

I didn't even bother to scold him about using the window because I broke down In to tears as soon as I was sure he was far enough from my house. Oh Mavis why does this have to be so hard...each time I think about leaving Natsu, I feal like running to him.

I walked over to my bed and calapsed on it."I'm sorry Natsu, I can't go on any mission with you for a while....." I mumbled to my self.

I wiped my tears away and began packing my things in to 2 big suit cases that were in closet.

In about a hour I was done packing my things. I hoped in the shower and took a long soak.I really love fairy tail and I will miss every one dearly even the big idiot.I blushed at the thought of him.

After about 30 minutes in the bath I noticed that my figures we're becoming pruny so I decided to get out.I dried off and put on my sky blue pj shorts and a light pick tank top that said "baby girl" on big black letters across my cheast and headed towards juvias dorm at fairy hills.

*(time skip yo when she gets there)(still lucy pov)

I got to juvias dorm and knocked on the door."Juvia is coming!" I heard the bluette say through the door."come in lucy-san, the girls are already here" smiled Juvia as she jestured for me to come in.

Its good that she can smile at a time like this. I smiled back "thanks Juvia" I said while walking in.I saw levy and Erza sitting on the couch watching "the fault in our stars".

I put my stuff in the corner and sat next to levy."oh hey lu-chan, want some popcorn" levy said as she wiped away a tear. " hey levy, I love this movie, it makes me cry every time" I said while taking some popcorn.

*spoiler*"yeah me to especially when Augustus dies at the end" added erza.

The girls and i just talked, watched the movie and discussed about tomorrow.