Finally Home(chapter-15)

Hellow blueberrys!!! Hope you people had a magnificent week and that you guys will enjoy this chappy!!! Until next time blueberry!!!!U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-chan💙

-------------------------------------------

(Levy's pov)

The train had just arrived at Magnolia and now me, the girls, and the kids are getting off the train. Its also 10:00pm.

"So where should we go?" I asked Erza, who seemed to be like our leader now. "Well, we should try the guild first then the cemetery since todays the day of our 'deaths'" Erza said as she took her giant cart filled with all our things off the train.

"How are we going to tell them about our kids though" Juvia asked as she looked at the squabaling children ahead of us as we walked down the streets of magnolia, our former home.

"That seems to be the question we all have asked. so, why don't we just take them with us when we are going to say our hellos. But, we can tell them about who they are when, like Erza said before, we feel like it" Lu-Chan said.

Suddenly there was a bright light being emitted from the kids. "What in th-" I sheilded my eyes. When the light was gone we ran into the direction of the kids.

We saw Nashi, Storm, and Metalicana on the floor with Rosemary in what seemed like a smaller version of Erzas heavens wheel armor while Rin and Sylvia sitting there wide eyed. "What happened?!" Lucy stooped near Nashi and examined her. Me and Juvia did the same to our kids. "Rosemary, Care to explain?" Erza asked her. "Well, they were fighting while using their powers so, I had to use mine to break it up." Rosemary smiled up at her mother. "It was very good that you thought of that, but you need to be careful. People can't see your birthmark" Erza patted her head. "Alright mama" Rosemary transformed back into her blue and white dress with armor over it.

I helped up Metalicana. "So, what was the cause this time." I sighed as I looked at my daughter. "Ice cube said that he was stronger but I said I was then hot head said that she was and she we said that we should fight to find out." Metalicana said.

Me and the girls sighed. "Just stop fighting for today, please?" Juvia asked as she looked down at Storm. "Tch...fine" Storm looked away. "Thank you, Storm" Juvia smiled. "Whatever..." Storm blushed a little. "And what about you two" I eyed the little dragon slayers. "Whatever/ OK..." they mumbled. I smiled. "Good! So now that that's settled, we should continue walking. If I remember correctly the guild should come into view in a little." I said and continued walking and everyone followed.

After 10 minutes we saw the guild. "There it is..." Erza mumbled. "IT I?!?! ITS HUGE!!!" The two dragon slayers bolted toward the guild. "HEY WAIT UP!!" Storm yelled and ran after them. "BIG BRO, WAIT FOR US!" the twins yelled and followed after their older brother. "I HAVE TO COME TO!! TO KEEP YOU OUT OF TROUBLE!!" Rosemary ran after them as well.

" N-no! Kids, stop!" Juvia called out to them but it was too late, they were already in the guild. "We need to hurry and get there before they end up distroying everything!!!" Erza began to run toward the guild. I shook my head before running after her along with with the girls.

When we got there the door wasn't even on it's hinges. "Good greif" lu-chan shook here head. "Tell me about it" I sighed. When we stepped in we saw everyone and everything on the floor, including our kids. "What the hell kid?!?!" Someone yelled. "Well you shoulda moved when we said look out!" Storm yelled at them. "You little brats! Didn't your mother tell you to respect you elders!" When I took a closer look I saw that it was wakaba, a very old wakaba might I add.