Back Story, Back Story, Back Story( Its Kind of Important) Who Knew!

I knew I was different, I'm a half blood after all. However, I could never expect how different. I thought I was an ordinary half blood,(well, as normal as I could be as a half blood) but what I found out on my 11 birthday changed my life forever. Know I'm not saying my life was perfect or nearly normal, but half bloods normally knew and lived with one of their parents. I only knew my mother. She was an Oceanid. A goddess of a river + a mortal =me. I never knew my father and my mother was a goddess, so she could never take care of me, therefore I was left to the Cyclopes. Scratch that, I'm just exaggerating. I really was left at camp half blood, the only place I would truly fit in. Or so I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  The thing is I was left in a centars care. His name was Chrion, the activitys director at camp half blood. To make matters worse, I was also born at a pretty crappy time: The Titan War. 5 years later the Giants War came up so I had to be a little camper with a lot of courage and spunk. Since birth I was tought to be a feirce worrior, so a little earthborn was a piece of cake at age 4. After the war, Percy and Annabeth took  notice in me, proably because I was the youngest camper in the battle field who took down 2 monsters and 4 earthborns. They took it upon them self's to become like parents to me. Annabeth showed me way of wisdom and strategy, while Percy taught me how wield a blade in the quickest ,most defensively way. Together they made a perfect pair to teach a 6 year-old how to kill. Wow. Saying it like that makes it sound bad, but the truth is that when you're a demi-god, you ether kill or be killed. As many people, including I, say, "I'm to young to die."

Hi, so this is my first story I think has promise. I am a new author with hope, talent, wittiness, and a hole lot of talent. Plus I am so modest. I'd have to say that modesty is my best feature. I'm joking, but I hope to prove myself to the world. Lets just say I want what I deserve, weather its good or bad. Please comment below and tell the truth. Constructive criticism always helps to make this story better. Please keep on reading, Or so I thought was supposed to be a hook, and I promise that the next update will not have such a short story and long authors note. The updates will come every week, if not twice a week. Thanks, 176151zc

Ps. The original authors who wrote the characters and settings are Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. They are super authors that are my idols, along with Brandon Mull who wrote Fablehaven and kept me on the edge of my seat. Trust me, look into these FANTASTIC authors!