Hagrid

I was shocked.  There was no such thing a wizard.  Okay, I know that a demi god is saying this, but honestly.  "We await your owl by July 31." What is that about. The owl waited on the end of the bed for my response. I tried to shoo it way, but in the end I let  the owl stay. When I talked to Annabeth about the letter, she seemed to know more than she let on. She told me to reply after I visited the oracle.

   Creping up to the cave where Rachel, our oracle lived, I was very confused and excited. The oracle is supposed to tell the future. She would have to decide my fate.

   "Hello Rachel," I greeted her. These words where all I had to say before green fog surrounded her. The prophecy is coming, my future was being decided.

   "For you shall go across the sea, for you shall find the hidden key. A dark force that you shall face, a future that you must brace. You will meet old friends and foes, for a mystery you shall close"

   With that I cought her as she collapsed. So that is that, I'm going to Hogwarts.

   The next few weeks went by uneventfully, so I mostly swam and trained. On my last day I decided to go swimming with Percy from dawn till I leave. He and I had breathing contests, fastest swimmer contest, and even had a picnic lunch on the beach. after that we went back to swimming until Annabeth called "Hey, time to go, Nico is going to shadow travel you to a meeting spot that a man named Hagrid is going to meet you."

   "5 more minutes. Please!" I pleaded.

    "Fine, but only for 5 more minutes till you say your goodbyes," she reluctantly agreed.  

The 5 minutes felt like seconds while Percy and I swam deeper and deeper and deeper. I said my final goodbyes to all my friends and heeded to the closets shadow. A few seconds latter we where in England.  

  "Thanks Nico, are you okay?" I asked noticing he was collapsed on the wall of the narrow ally way.

   "Yah, I'm fine, but I am , afraid I have to get back to camp," he muttered.

  "You're leaving me?" I asked in a hurt voice. How was I supposed to find my way in a forging country?

  "Sorry, but I need ambrosia, there a powerful force that tried to keep me away. This is the pre-chosen  spot for Hagrid to meet you. See you soon kid, have a good year. Hagid should be here in about five minutes."

   "Okay then, buy. Hope you fell better," I called as he sunk back into the shadows.

   Hagrid was late. I waited 5, then 10,then 20 minutes for him. At last I herd foot steps 30 minutes latter. Thump, thump, thump, as they where getting closer, they where getting  loud. They started to get louder than any average man as a shadow started to appear. the shadow kept getting longer and longer. This could only be the characteristics of one of two beasts, a Cyclops or a giant. I did not want to find out so I started to run. I had no where to go but I had to get away form that... thing! The booming steps started to get faster. In a matter of seconds, meaty hands wrap around my waist.

  "Let me go, get off me! Leave me alone. Who are working for Gaia, Cronus? What did you do to Hagrid" I yelled at it.

   "Hey calm down," the deep voice  responded.

  "Why, so you can take me back to your master, your probably working for  Atlas. Don't you?" I spat.

   "No, I work for Minerva Moregonagle(Just Go With Me), head master of Hogwarts," he said as I squirmed out of his hold.

   I stopped in my tracks, well, I more slowed down my run. I was still backing away form him as he explained he was Hagrid. I was perplexed that a school would hire such an evil monster. I just couldn't take it, I had to keep running. And that's exactly what I did. But this time Hagrid didn't follow.

   omg I'm sooooooo sorry that I didn't update till now, but I will make it up to you. since I have a three  day weekend so say hello to new chapters this weekend. I'm starting the next chapter once I publish this, so yah....

so vote comment and keep reading,

                                                     the author