The worst Christmas Ever!

Alison's POV

So here I am Christmas eve around 4, and Lilly, James, Albus and I are sitting in the common room playing exploding snaps. I had a great year, I kept my secret to my self and the Headmistress. Once the game finished; Lilly won, I decided to sneak out to the black lake and take a swim.

   Shure, it is Christmas eve, but the cold didn't bother me. I waved hello to the giant squid and talked to the mer-people . I started to fell lethargic, for I wanted to talk to Percy and Annabeth so badly. However, the plane fair would be to much for me, and there are magical barriros protecting Nico from getting in.   As I herd a voice calling me up, I wiped away the thoughts of home and swam toward the shore. 

   "You're not cold?" Lilly and James where waiting for me.

   "Nah, the lake fells real nice,"  I replied, getting confused looks form the others.

   "But it is freezing, it's below freezing. You'll get hypothermia!" Lilly started to rant until James slapped his hand over her mouth.

   "Are you okay?" he just simply questioned, all the wile, Lilly was trying to pry his hand away from her mouth.

   "I'm fine. Really, I am perfectly hypothermia free," I stated just after Lilly freed her self.

   "That wasn't necessary," Lilly spat. I laughed at their sibling rivalry. They are usually are great friends, but they are still sibling, however. Every siblings have their disputes, and Lilly, Albus and James are no exception.

   "Let's just go inside to clean up for the feast," I tried to break up the murderous glares the they where giving each other.

   "Fine," they spoke in unison.

   We made our way back up to the castle, speaking about what would be for diner, or in James's case, dessert. We made our way to the common room, and split off to our separate dorms. Lilly and I walked up the spiraling stair case and into the bath room. I yanked a pair of dress robes from my cupboard and changed. I dabbed a bit of eye shadow, blush, and lip gloss on my face and then curled my hair. 

   "You look nice," Lilly came up behind me.

   "Thanks. Let's go," I said cheerfully. So we walked, arm in arm, to the great hall. We made our way to the 2nd floor when James and Albus caught up to us.

   "Hey gals," the one and only, annoying, James bounded up and put his arms around us. He used so much force that he almost knocked us down.

   "James Potter, watch your self," Lilly sneered.

   "Chill out Lilly, its Christmas. At least try and have some fun," he joked. Lilly just glared.

   "I'm afraid 'fun' is not  on the agenda to night, is it Alison?" a man snarled from the corner. I instantly knew who it was.

   "How did you get here Lycaon?"

    So sorry for the long wait, I have so much home work, its not even funny. If you know STAAR testing, you know what I'm talking about! A special thanks to Annabeth_Chase101 for tremendous support and very nice comments! Thanks SOOOOOOO much! I will hopefully update tomorrow, but I also want to wright my other story, JUST A MASK. Any way, ceep reading, commenting and voting! Thanks y'all!

                                                                            The Author