So this is my life

Alison POV
I woke up to find I was in an unfamiliar room. The first thing I saw was a window facing outwards over rolling plains for miles. It was early morning with the sun just peeking aboveth surface. It took me a second to realize how far up I was. It looked like I was 6 stories high.

"Hello, Alison?" a voice so earthy and wispy I was almost afraid that Gia had risen again. I know that it couldn't be her but I still jumped a couple of inches.

"Hey, calm down. Are you okay?" a plump silver/red haired woman asked.

"Oh, sorry, you just sound like somebody I used to know," then fear started to creep up my spine, "How do you know my name? Where's that man? Where am I?''
"My name is Molly and you are at the Burrow."

"But where's that man who was escorting me last night? The redhead, I didn't catch his name"

"That was one of my sons, Charlie. He's down stairs," she continued, "Speaking of down stairs, would you like some breakfast?"

"Uh, Shure," I got up and followed her downstairs.

When I gou down stairs, I saw at least 20 people sitting at one huge table.

"Hello, every one this is Alison. Alison, this is Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, George, Angelina, Percy, Audrey, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, Albus, Lily, Hugo, Fred, Lucy, Louis, James, rose, Molly, Teddy, Roxanne, Victoire, and Dominique."

   I received a bunch of HI's and hey's and muffled welcomes.

   "Hi," I said sitting down at the breakfast table.

   "So, what happened last night? You where acting fine just a second before you passed out," Charlie asked.

   "Is it true that a giant is teaching?" I blurted, getting some looks from the members of his family.

   "Yes, is that a problem?" he started to go back to defensive mode again, "Hagrid is a dear friend of ours, what do you have agents them?"

   I could feel myself start to pale. My hands started to shake and the entire family was looking at me.

  "They came to my home and destroyed it. T-they killed my family and friends in front of me," I stutterd.

   "Oh, sorry. But trust me, Hagrid is different," Molly stepped in. I just looked down at the food on the plate in front of me.  there was no way I was going to put my trust in a giant. The family talked and laughed while I just sat there, uncomfortable. So this is my life. [sarcastic yay]

    so yah keep reading and voting and commenting! Love y'all [yes I am from Texas] and thanks for reading.

                                                                                                              The Author