New Help

Hagrids POV

   Whoops I was so late. The motorcycle backfired. Great way to make a first impression, but I never thought I would get a reaction that I got. I was walking to the spot I was supposed to meet Alison. Just as I was nearing her figure, she let out a squeak and fast footsteps to indicate running. I swiftly started to running to catch up with her to reassure her.

"Let me go, get off me! Leave me alone. Who are working for Gaia, Cronus? What did you do to Hagrid" she yelled at me.

"Hey calm down," I  responded.

"Why, so you can take me back to your master, your probably working for Atlas. Don't you?" she spat. I had no clue what she meant.

"No, I work for Minerva Moregonagle(Just Go With Me), head master of Hogwarts," I said as she squirmed out of my hold.

She started to run again but I was afraid to follow her, she just seemed so scared. I decided to o back to Minerva.

   "Mam," I called to the empty office.

  "Hagrid? What are you doing back? Shouldn't you be escorting Mrs. Weasley to get her school books and  other items?" she inquired.

   I told the story of Alison running away from me, looking scared out of her wits, and getting away from me and roaming the streets in a new country completely lost and confused.

  "Well, I guess we can send someone else to go and find her," she concluded.

Told you I would update a lot this weekend! Sorry for such a short chapter but......

                                                                                         The Author