Grandma?

Alison's POV

   It was a little after breakfast when I was sitting in a room I was sharing with Albus. I was starting to like Albus, we talked a bit before I was left alone.

   "KNOCK, KNOCK. May I come in," Molly said, "We where going to get some school supplys. School starts In a week so I sugest coming if you feel up for it."

   "Okay, shure. But, mam', what do I call you?"

   "You can call me Molly if you like dear," she answered.

   "I mean what's your last name. I like to say Mrs. something" 

   "Oh, well that would mean I Mrs. Weasley then dearie."

    "Weasley?'' I asked sheepishly.

   "Yes dear, come on we need to get going," she started to the door. 

   We entered a place called The Leaky Cauldron and went straight to the back of the small pub. Mrs. Weasley tapped a few bricks with a wooden stick witch I guessed was a wand, and a secret entrance appered before my very eyes. My expression was complet and total shock, I guessed everone else saw my shoock and giggled.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to things like this," said I think who was Lilly.

   "Oh, yippee," I muttered earning a few more spurts of laughter.

   When I stepped in to a large ally, a sense of overwhelming hit me. The ally was huge, although I didn't really pay attention due to the fact that I was still thinking about Mrs. Weasley's name was, could  it just be a coincidence? Or could I really be related to that mass of people? I was so distracted, the entire trip was over in a flash with me barely knowing it.

   Before I knew it I was back in the Burrow packing, for the term started in just two days. Now, the trip was not a complete waste of time, I had decided to ask Mrs. Weasley if she knew any thing about me.

   "Mrs. Weasly, may I ask you something?" I asked.

   "Shure dear," she responded.

     "I was wondering, are there any other Weasleys?"

   "No the only other Weasley was killed, why?"

 Where my suspicions correct? Did I really accidently find my family? This was exciting, but would they treat me any differently 'cause they didn't know me? Am I mad at them for giving me up? Why do I only get to know them for a day? Did I really want to tell them? How would I? 

   "N-no reason. I just have met someone with that last name, and since its not that popular...," I stuttered.

   "Oh, okay then," she said confused, "Who are your parents?"

  "I don't know," I stated simply.

    "Oh, I'm so sorry.Okay then, good night."