The Worst Christmas Ever Part 2

Alison's POV

   "Lycaon, why are you here," I spoke boldly.

   "To join the party, ofcorse," he smirked.

   "Get away, these people mean mean nothing to you," I questioned.
"yes but they mean something to you," he snarled.
I glared, and he glared back. Even smiled a playfulness, innocent smile.
   I instantly pulled up my sword and slashed at him. She quickly dodged by backing up into the wall. I thought I had trapped him, But once again he dodged, but this time she sideswiped with his claws.
   "do you, honestly think that you can kill me. Honestly, I can't even see you killing an earthborn. You're week and pathetic," he taunted.
    "Think again wlofie, I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve," I slashed him, but unlike usual monsters, he stayed intact, not turning into dust. I cursed myself for forgetting that I need a silver weapon to kill him, I mean after all he is a werewolf. I ran to the great Hall grabbing some silverware and prayed that it was a real silver. All I needed to do was touch in with the silver and you would disappear. I had no idea what my friends were thinking now, probably shocked that this had happened, but I couldn't think about it now. I needed to get to him and destroy him and sending him back to the pits of hell or  also known as tartarus. I slashed, parried, and jabbed, yet not one piece of silver touched him. Starting to lose hope, I found the perfect shot and jabbed a fork in his tail.
   "This won't be the end of it I will kill you when I get back," he howled as he turned into dust. Now for the hard part, I had to face my friends. They were in the other hall, running away from the scene as if they didn't want to get caught. I called out their name and they stopped, and slowly turned around with fear.
  "What the bloody hell with that?" James spat.
   "James, watch your mouth!" Lilly contradicted.
   "Oh, so she gets to come in for the guy to kill us, and all you tell me to do is watch my mouth. What about a 'run' or a 'getaway' or 'you're so awesome I bet you'll survive?'" He said sarcastically, purposely getting on her nerves.
   "Oh you're one to talk, I didn't hear any of that from you!" she scolded.
   "Can we please focus on hand, Alison what was that?"
   "That was licayon, he kind of has a grudge against me and wants to kill all of my family," I said casually.
They just stared at me. I give them the nervous little giggle.
   "We're going to talk later, but for now, let's go get something to eat," Albus, the practical person in the group, suggested. We all followed him to the Great Hall in silence. So, now I've lost my three best friends and had a nasty cut on my calf, WORST CHRISTMAS EVER!

Sorry it took so long to update you all. If you don't start testing it's a rigorous standardized test that the state of texts gives you. Guess what I had all week, and for more weeks to come. I will try to update more and more frequently but until then, please forgive me. Keep reading, liking, and commenting and I'll see you next time.

             The Author