Groggy, Angry and a..... Wizard?

I woke up in a baby blue room. I knew where I was, I've had many incidents on the lava wall, but this time a new monster attacked me. The lasts nights events came back to me in a flood of emotion. The next realization came to me just a second latter.

"How did it get in the camps walls?"

"Why was I the victim?"

"Why couldn't I move away?"

"What it do to me?"

"Why was I compelled to come closer?"

  "Alison? Are you awake," my eyes opened and I saw Annabeth and Percy near me. Percy started to stroke my hair while Annabeth embraced me as I nodded to answer.  

   "You gave us such a scare. When the 3rd day came we thought you where a goner."

    "Third day," I bolted up into a sitting position. I couldn't be zonked out for three days, could I have been?

   "Relax, Alison. Every thing is going to be okay now," Annabeth soothed. Percy piped in, "What was that. That dam thing almost killed you!"

"Percy!" Annabeth exclaimed, "Watch your language!"

   I chuckled at the instance stare before the two looked back at me. I could tell that Percy still wanted an answer so I took my best whack at an answer. 

   "I don't know what that was, I-I was just compelled to the thing," I stammered. the conversation took a long time to compete, but it basically went like this.

"Question"

"I don't know"  

"Another question"

"I don't know"   

"Question"

"I don't know!" 

   After I answered ton of questions, usually it was the same answer, but they finally let me be. I sat and thought for a long while before an owl came hooting into the room. It was an odd sight to see an owl in New York, since they aren't native to this part of the country. The owl hooted out side the second floor window, acting like he wanted to get in. After a few minutes of pecking and hooting, I finally got up and let the owl in. The owl happily flew into my arms and dropped a letter on the floor. The seal had a nice H embroidered on  the wax seal. I flipped the letter over and read the address, thinking it might be a mistake. However, the address was clearly addressed to me.  "Alex Weasley,  Camp Half Blood,  Poseidon cabin." The sight was interesting, due to the fact that the last name is Weasley and that no one knew me outside of camp.

   I opened  the letter gingerly and started to read. It read:

   Dear Mrs.Weasley,

  We are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.ex..

P.S. we will not reveal your little secret. You don't have to worry.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so that was short. And late, please forgive the lateness. Anyways, please comment, vote, and keep reading! See you sooner than last time, 176151zc.