Chapter 25

A/N: so some people were a bit confused on what happened between Liam and Cryssy and if Harry will ever get with Cryssy so I'm hoping to clear that up real quick. 
Liam and Cryssy are not together anymore
This IS a Harry Styles love story so Cryssy obviously can't keep denying Harry forever so just keep reading and I hope you like it okay
Thanks for all your lovely comments you lovely people it makes me soo happy when I log on and see them all you guys are perf<3

ALSO Thanks so much too ShootingStars514 for the kick ass book cover! Your rock girlie!  

~

It was a month after it all and I still had yet to speak to Harry. I knew i hurt him again and I felt just as terrible as I did the first time. But I couldn't help it, every time we began to get close again something had to pull us apart again. I was happy the same thing didn't happen to Liam and I. We were still good friends and I've been going to his games as promised. We all have actually, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Nina and El never miss a game. Zayn and Nina have began to date as well and I'm happy for them. It's just nice we all get to cheer Liam on from the sidelines but Harry's never there.

Louis said Harry's gone back to his old ways and I knew it was all my fault again. He was trying so hard and I just shot him down. But I did care about him, more than I should and still do. I plan on going to his next match with Louis, maybe sort things out. I just want him around again. I never realized how lonely it was without him. 

"Are you alright Cryssy?" I hummed in response to Lou, I was daydreaming again. Watching the world fly by as Louis drove down to the arena. Louis had gotten tickets from Harry a few days ago by telling Harry Eleanor wanted to see him fight. He had no idea it was me. After ignoring my calls and texts this past month I was pretty sure he didn't even want to see me anymore but I had to see him. I had to see his green eyes and his curly hair. I had to hear his deep voice again because he was like my drug, my safety. He felt like home. It was the one feeling I'd never felt with Liam.  "Your nervous right?" I shrugged. 

"Do you think he hates me?" 

"Your joking right"

"Well, it's just. I feel like I lead him on" I sighed. 

"Harry was well aware about your feelings towards Liam, Cryssy. He knew he'd have to wait until you were single to ever get a chance with you because I've told I'm you'd never cheat on a guy purposely. But the thing is, when he kissed you, he just felt like it was right ya know? The lads crazy about you Cryssy." 

"I doubt it now"

"Well when you told him you wanted nothing more than to be friends it hurt him, it didn't take away his feelings he's just trying to mask them again." 

"I dunno Lou"

"When am I ever wrong Cryssy?" I rolled my eyes

"smart ass"

"exactly. I'm smart and I have a great ass" Louis grinned cheekily. 

"Your also a pain in my ass" 

"Is that why it's so small?"

"LOU YOU DICK"

"That's big too" I smacked my hands over my face, exasperated. "Damnit  Lou"

"Oh you love me" he laughed, pulling into the lot.

"Yeah yeah" I muttered bitterly feeling my leg begin to bounce uncontrollably. 

"Nerves kicking in love?" I nodded, gulping loudly as we watched the people excitedly enter the building. "We don't have to go you know"

"Yes we do" I sighed. "i need to apologize for being a dick" 

"well I mean, you kind of had a right considering he ruined your first working relationship since Augustus" Louis babbled referring to my boyfriend before max. 

"Still feel like shit though" i told him as we both stepped out of the car and closed the doors. 

"Well we're here to fix it, so lets get too it" Louis said cheerily, draping and arm around my shoulders and guiding me through the same routine we'd gone through tons of times before to get into the building. Since our tickets were reserved we skipped the line and grabbed them, walking up to the man up front and handing them off to be let inside. We broke away from the group heading into the arena and walked down the hall instead. My heart fluttered wildly as Louis pulled me along, finally making it to the locker rooms a few minutes later. "Ready?" he asked, placing his hands on my shoulders as he stood in front of me like a coach giving his finest player a final pep talk. I nodded. "Good luck love, I'll be right out here when your finished" I nodded again and slipped into the locker room. I could plainly here Harry arguing with Matt and wondered if it was like this before every match. Harry was pretty hard headed so I could imagine it would be. 

"Just cause some girl is messing with your head dosen't mean you need to be a dick to everyone around you again" Matt huffed angrily. Harry growled in response. 

"She's not just some fucking girl, she was the one who made me happy in the first place. You should be thanking her!"

"Why do you still even care!" Matt yelled. 

"Because she was all I had to care about!" Matt was about to reply to Harry's outburst when his eyes flickered up to me. His jaw hung slack and turned to an expression of both embarrassment and surprise as I gave an awkward wave from the far edge of the room. 

"Uhh" Harry turned, looking me up and down in shock when Matt lost interest in their earlier conversation. 

"Oh" he breathed. 

"Can we talk?" I asked timidly, hoping he wouldn't shoot me down. 

"Yes, yes, please do!" Matt chimed quickly. "I'll see you out there Harry" He said before dashing outside, I rose a questioning eyebrow but  soon dropped it when Harry continued to stare at me. 

"What are you doing here?"

"You always ask that question" I murmured softly as I began to walk over to him, mustering up every ounce of courage I could gather in the short walk over to him. 

"Well I'd like to know"

"I thought friends wished each other good luck before watching the other go and fight and possibly get pumbled" I replied. Harry snorted. 

"I'll be fine" 

"I know, but i kind of needed an excuse to talk to you" I told him honestly and Harry squinted. 

"What could you possibly want to talk about? I thought you'd said it all already."

"I'll always have more to say to a curly headed dork like you" I smiled, Harry shook his head, fighting a smile. I missed his smile. "It's been to long since we've hung out Haz. Ya know being single and all is pretty lonely" I hinted casually. Harry chuckled.. 

"Tell me about it"

"So your not pissed at me right?" i asked, hopeful. Harry stared at the space in front of him for a moment before swinging it over to face me again, his lips quirking to a grin. 

"Course not" I smiled and tackled his side with a hug. Harry laughed genuinely this time, wrapping his arms around me as his chest bubbled with laughter. 

"Good, cause I've missed you" 

"I missed you too" he sighed. 

"2 MINUTES!" Someone called and Harry huffed. 

"I have to go" We both frowned. 

"Be careful?" I asked. 

"Aren't I always?"

"Well-"

"Don't answer that" I laughed. 

"Just don't come back to banged up." I told him, Harry gave a small, crooked smile. Only one of his dimples present as he leaned down to peck my cheek. 

"I'll be fine" Harry walked me out to the hall where Louis stood up against the opposite wall grinning. 

"What did I tell you?" I laughed and waved him off. 

"Your a sneaky little shit you know that Lou?" Harry chuckled, knowing he'd snuck me back. Louis grinned. 

"I'm also apparently the reason for Cryssy's quite small bum"

"What?" I blushed.

"she say's I'm a pain in the ass so I guessed that was why her bums so small"

"Well I quite like her bum the way it is" Harry defended me only causing my cheeks to redden more. 

"Can we switch conversations please"

"Harry we need you now!" one of the techs called. 

"Thank god" I breathed in relief making both the boys laugh. 

"I'll see you afterwards" Harry said quickly as he jogged down the hall. I nodded and waved, watching Harry jog down the hall. 

The match went smoothly. Louis and I watched from the front row as the ref raised Harry's arm in victory. The curly headed boxer grinned widely, smiling like he had the world at his feet, which he really did. Even with his cynical attitude people loved Harry. I was confused when Harry suddenly cut his moment short by slipping through the ropes and running off. Right to Louis and I. Right up to our seats where he threw his gloves to the floor and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me hard. The screaming around us was deafening but soon enough all my senses were too preoccupied with Harry himself.. tasting him, touching him, smelling the mint of his breath and hearing the thumping of his heart that was no longer two sizes too small but two sizes too big and all for me. 

~

"I'll take her home Lou" Harry offered making Louis smile his all too familiar devious smile. 

"Alright but make sure you use protection kids"

"Lou!" I squealed attempting to kick him but he jumped away, knowing it was a move I'd pull. Louis laughed. 

"Bye!" I rolled my eyes as Harry laughed from above me. 

"He's horrible" I muttered. 

"He's also pretty great when you think about it Cryssy" Harry commented as we walked to his car. "I mean, if it wasn't for that party whore we'd never have met" 

"True" I agreed. "Guess we gotta live with him now" I joked. 

"You mean, YOU have to deal with him. He knows better than to be a pain in my ass"

"Oh please, since when is Lou afraid of you?"

"Okay fine WE" I laughed.

Harry drove me home and walked me to the door where he shyly shoved his hands into his pockets with his same old dimpled smile. I swear he was perfect. Tall and beautiful. Fun and cute. Shy and mysterious at times he was a book of never ending new things to learn about him. I'm not sure how long we stood there, smiling and searching each others eyes before we kissed. Soft lips and all breath in the beginning. The it was a bit of tongue and waist high hands before Harry had me against the door. Not hard, but placed me there, leaning down with his arm above my head so he could get a better angle as he kissed me deeply. It was the type of feeling you get from a kiss that every girl dreams about.The sparks and tingles, the shiver that runs down your spine as he kissed you. My lips felt cold when Harry's lips finally left mine. I knew breathing was important but it couldn't have been more of a nuisance that it was right now. 

"Mine" he whispers. 

"Yours" I breathe.