Chapter 29

A/N: dedicated to _1dprincess 'cause she asked for hot monkey sex, theres no hot monkey sex but it does get a little intense...hope ya like it haha

BEWARE THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN HERE KAY COOL. 
Harry's P.O.V. 

With the window's down and Cryssy blaring the radio everything somehow felt right. I'd look over to her every now and again, seeing her bob her head happily to the music and her dark hair flew out behind her. She was a beauty and I wondered if I actually found that girl. Louis told me about her numerous times when he'd rant about love. I've always thought it was beyond the stupidest thing I've ever heard, things like love don't exist and even if they did I have no idea how someone like cryssy could love a guy like me. Or if I could love at all. 

"so are you going to tell me where we're going?" Cryssy asked. The corner of my lips kinked upward in a smirk

"The airport" I replied vaguely. She frowned resulting in my smirk growing.

"Harry you said you'd tell me once we began leaving!"  I chuckled lightly, keeping my eyes on the road as I finally replied. 

"Florida" 

"Florida?" she repeated sounding mildly confused. 

"yep" 

"Uhm what's in Florida?" 

"A boat" 

"Harry" she began to scold

"you asked" I laughed again. Cryssy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, facing the road again. I let my hand slide over the car's center console and scooped up her tiny hand into mine. "You'll like it, I promise" 

"But why won't you just tell me?" she huffed similar to that of a frustrated child. 

"1. It's kind of hard to explain 2.well your face is cute when your pleasantly surprised" I smiled, already knowing it'd ease her temper to be complimented. 

" fine " she pouted, scooting over and resting her head on my shoulder. I smirked, well played styles. 

I leaned down as we approached a stoplight and placed a soft kiss on her hair, flashes of the night she almost got raped flew through her mind. The terror in her eyes when she was pinned against the wall, completely exposed to her assaulter. My fists burned at the thought of him, scum. Then flashes of the sound of her voice at 3am when she called alone and scared. Sitting on her couch and watching a movie with her on my arm, terrified of the storm. So many memories, even though I wasn't even completely aware of what I felt then I knew now I was just as protective then as I am now. I knew I'd never let anything happen to her and I never will. 

We made it through the airport quickly and easily, despite the endless questioning about my guitar. I decided to bring it with me, I had something I needed to show her figured now would be the time even though I was scared out of my wits. Give me anything else to do and I' m perfectly fine but sing? I don't think so. 

After a brutally long ride we caught a taxi to take us to the beach which was another journey in itself. We were heading just off the coast of Florida, after a 15 minute boat ride we made it to the island. It held one fairly large house that used to be my parents, I was surprised it hadn't been sold off after the incident. But Cryssy's shocked face was more than pleasing as we docked at the empty island. 

"Is no one else here?" she whispered. 

"Why are you whispering."

"cause this can't be real!" 

I laughed, "and why not?" 

"Because girls like me don't get taken to amazing places with lovely people like you" she mumbled, staring off ambly as I took the suitcases out of the boat. I frowned as I finished and walked up behind her, snaking my arms around her waist and resting my head in the crevice of her neck and shoulder. 

"You deserve every bit of this love" I breathed deathly low into her ear. Her short intake of breath was enough to make me smile before I placed a soft kiss on her jawline then let  go. Leaving the suitcases for a second trip I walked her along the empty dock and up to the house. It was bigger than I remembered but then again I hadn't seen this place since I was a child. Cryssy stayed close to my side as we approached, walking through the gloom and up to the front door. I picked the key up from under the Matt and shoved it in the lock. Shortly after I was pulling Cryssy inside to show off where we'd be living for the next couple weeks alone. 

"wow" she breathed. I smiled. "how did you afford this?!" 

"it was my parents vacation home, all that i pay for is the maids to clean it up once every now and again and the travel here" 

"That makes me feel a lot less guilty" she admitted

"Love, I'd buy the world if it made you happy and wouldn't think twice about what's in my bank account" 

Cryssy's P.O.V.

I don't know how he did it. How he managed to be everything I wanted in one person and was able to say exactly the right thing to me. The butterflies in the pit of my stomach were more than unnerving as he complimented me. I'd never guess someone like Harry to be like this. "you're too sweet to me Haz"

"I've been saving it up for years just to push on you" he grinned, wrapping his long arms around my torso and pulling my into a deep kiss. "Now would you like to see the bedroom?" he winked. My smile dropped and my heart began to sputter, this was it. I had to tell him. i wanted him like crazy but I couldn't rush things this fast, I mean for god's sake's I already thought I was in love with the boy. 

"H-harry I can't do that" I stuttered worriedly, his own frown making the guilt pile on me greatly. "I'm sorry"

"Why not?" he asked, so innocently but I couldn't just yet. I wanted to KNOW I loved him before I thought of doing anything else with him, I've been blinded by lust before and it never ends pretty.

"Because I don't want to rush anything" I admitted hopelessly. Harry seemed confused by my statement and I didn't blame him, he was always used to getting what he wanted and if it meant sex he'd get sex. The only reason this conversation never came up before is because we've been so busy alone time was practically nonexistant.

Harry took a deep breathe before answering and  I was deathly afraid of what he might say despite his attitude these past weeks. "Fine" he answered Cooley. "I can't rush you. And I won't" I could tell it was hard for him to say, being a horny 19year old myself I didn't blame him for it. 

"Thank you" I sighed, finally able to release the breath I'd been holding. 

"But tell me something" oh here it is "I'm pretty sure you had sex with Liam and or had a one night stand with guys at a bar so why make me wait?" I scoffed. 

"Are you serious Harry?!When you met me I was denying my boyfriend Max sex and he thought i was an uptight bitch when really I was doing the exact same thing to him as I am you!"

"And what's that?" Harry barked 

"Making sure I was fucking in love before throwing my body at him you prick!" I spat angrily at him and Harry froze. I began to rethink what i said and did the same. shitshitshitshitshit

"Love? You think you're in love with me?" 

"That's not what I said" I answered defensively but the look of genuine curiosity set on Harry's face was enough to throw me off completely. "I mean.. i don't know Harry" 

"You can't love me" he finally sputtered out 

"What do you mean I can't love you?!" 

"I just- I don't think you will love me" he stated. I stared at him curiously before realizing the Harry I met still hadn't changed. He still genuinely believed no one cared for him no matter what they say to him and for me to say I might love him is completely new. I sighed. 

"Harry, I know what you're thinking but you were the guy who never cared about anyone and I know you care about me" I spoke quietly and he nodded.

"That's different-"

"No it isn't. If I can care about you just as much what's stopping me from loving you?" he blinked multiple times before sighing. 

"I don't get this whole feelings thing" he admitted and although I knew he was serious I chuckled lightly and took his face between my hands with a light smile. 

"Well listen here Harry Styles I might love you and I don't care if you believe it or not but it's what I believe" with that I placed a kiss on his lips and when I pulled back he was smiling. i couldn't help but return it, his smile was contagious.

"Alright well anyways I'll show you around" he laughed.

I liked it this way, nothing was entirely too serious for too long with Harry now unless we were arguing wich even this last one didn't last long. after twenty minutes of touring the giant house Harry went out to grab the bags and i wandered into the kitchen. I hadn't eaten since we stopped by taco bell when we got off the plane and now I was starving. Picking through the cabinets I decided on making pasta, it was one of the few things I was relatively good at making besides pastries. As the food began too cook and I stirred the noodles on the stove a pair of bulky arms captured my waist, Harry's lips found my jaw and I wondered what he was thinking about. 

I hummed as Harry's lips traveled across my jaw and down my neck to behind my ear where he licked the lobe. I felt myself freeze, did we not have this conversation? Harry's arm's unraveled themselves and his fingers began to play with the hem of my pants. "H-harry" I began to stutter.

"Shhh I know I know" he whispered smoothly. "But this isn't technically sex" he mumbled into my skin and d I felt his smirk against my neck, suddenly all too aware of his plan. 

"Harr-"

"Shhh" his hand dipped down my jeans and rubbed against the soft fabric of my panties. I began to pant in shock as Harry's hand rubbed smooth circles along my front. I dropped the spoon I was using to stir the noodles and gripped the counter until my knuckles turned white. Harry continued, moving the fabric aside shortly after as he nibbled my ear from his spot between my neck and shoulder.

"God Harry" I moaned. Suddenly feeling his teeth sunk into my skin and I gasped, biting my bottom lip as he peppered my neck with love bites. Pretty soon my legs were shaking as Harry expertly played his fingers inside my underwear. The warmth in the pit of my stomach exploding and sending my senses AWOL after a few short moments leaving me panting and desperately clinging to Harry seeing as my legs felt so weak. 

"see all I wanted was too make you feel good" Harry murmured lowly, his breath sending shivers down my already tingling spine. He hoisted me up onto the counter and stood between my legs, I'm sure my face was a hot pink as I tried to recover. Harry only smiled. 

"Damnit Harry" I huffed. 

"what?" he asked innocently. 

"Your making this really hard on me"  he laughed. 

"I'm just showing you ways around your own rules" he said then began to lean in close and whispered "and I'll be happy to do it again" 

A/N: Please vote and comment what you think! I love your guys feed back <3

Am I the only one who totally sees Harry in real life jamming to this song? Oh and should I make a playlist for this story?? Thoughts on that would be much appreciated. :)