Chapter 33

CAUTION: there will be explicit content in here so if you don't like it feel free to ignore and wait for the next update :) Please don't do anything to get this taken down thank you xx. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I kept my hand firmly on Cryssy's bare thigh as I drove back to the island, quite happy with her wearing shorts at the moment. We sat in a comfortable silence listening to radio perched on the dash. I stole a glance at her, she was chewing her bottom lip, staring ahead nervously. 

"You're sure you want to do this?" I asked again. "I don't want you to feel pressured or anything" I told her. I wasn't particularly used to this. It used to be asking if the girl was down to go home and of course they'd always accept and we'd have sex at their place but with Cryssy it was different. I wanted her to really want it. Ever since she told me about wanting to love someone before being intimate with them I felt just plain strange. And when she said she loved me I weirdly felt important and like I had to be perfect for her too keep loving me. I wanted to love her back. I wanted to love her so much but I don't think I can. Is it wrong of me to be intimate and not feel the same? A turning in my gut told me so. 

"Positive Harry" She answered with a smile so genuine and sweet I felt guilty. 

"Cryssy- do you think it's wrong of us to do this when you know I don't feel the same for you" I replied lowly. She frowned. 

"Harry, it's not your fault you feel the way you do. Your used to not feeling as passionately for people and that's alright. But I want to really show you how much I love you, okay?" she answered honestly, I nodded slowly. 

"I care about you a lot Cryssy" 

"I know you do" Cryssy pecked my cheek and placed a hand on my thigh, squeezing it slightly as I drove. She  began peppering kisses down my neck, letting them get sloppier as she kissed behind my ear. My turn on point. 

I tightened my grip on her leg slightly as she kissed me there, she smirked against my skin and did it again as her own hand traveled up my leg. "Your going to make us crash"I chuckled, snatching her hand away from going any higher. She giggled and sat back in her chair as we began to get closer to the docks. 

Cryssy's P.O.V.

As soon as we got off the boat Harry began tying it to the docks, instead of waiting I ran off to the house. "Where are you going?!" I heard him holler after me. I looked back when I was nearly half way there to see him chasing after me. 

"Catch me if you can!" I giggled, jogging into the house but harry's legs were much longer than mine so by the time I opened the door and walked in Harry had grabbed me by the waist and pulled my body flush against his chest. 

"There's no where to run babe" He growled lowly into my neck. I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth as the door slammed closed and Harry pushed me against the hallway wall. His mouth quickly attacking my own. "Wait, wait!" Harry stopped backed away. "I wanna do this right, not rushed" With that said he bowed and gestured towards the stairs. I smiled and curtsied before walking up them with Harry on my heels. I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed as Harry followed, the moment I was seated and facing him again Harry softly placed his lips to mine. It was gentle and sweet as he layed me down on the mattress, hovering above me as we kissed.