Chapter 35

A/N: HOLY BALLZ I GOT A MILLION READS ILYSM GUYS.. ok so as a present to you all and with help from the AMAZING @Ciyouu I now have a trailer! Check it out ! 

Dedicated to DrunkIrishNinja41D- you made me want to cry and laugh at the same time so much love to you darlin. 

Shoutouts to Dietharry for being a sweetie pie! and Taylorcourtneyxoxo for your dorky joke. I loved it. Dorky jokes are my weakness, maybe that's why I'm a Harry girl. Anyways on with the story!

A harsh vibrating caught my attention and I pulled out my mobile, Harry's name flashed across the screen just before I hit ignore. I had no desire to be near him now, I rather be lost than in the presence of a lying prick. To think I actually cared. He was the same, like all the rest of the male population. I began to second guess anything he's ever told me. 

I pushed myself off the bench once the path cleared and less people were scurrying around the shops. I spotted a magic shop not far off and headed towards it. I loved magic and it looked like they were doing a little show. A few children littered the area giving 'oohs' and 'ahhs' occasionally while their parents watched from behind them. I slipped over to the side and watched in awe as the magician preformed little tricks with plush balls and even lit his wallet on fire when it opened. 

As the small show finished people began to leave and heard themselves out the door. I decided to stay, Harry wouldn't look in here for me that was for sure. I found myself near a bunnies cage, of course every magician would have one I guessed. It was classic. He was all white just like the cartoons and nibbled on a baby carrot at the bottom of the cage. I smiled subconsciously, I loved animals. 

"His name is Benny the great" A voice sounded from behind the counter. I peered upwards, a boy with black hair and gray eyes smiled down at me. "I am Nico, the not so great" 

I laughed at his lame little joke and nodded. "Cryssy, nice to meet you" 

"Not from around here are you?" he asked,taking in the accent, I shook my head and looked back down at the bunny cage. 

"Nope, vacationing from London with my ass hole boy- ya know what. Never mind" I hummed, angering myself by just the thought. Maybe I was over reacting but I couldn't help it. Sometimes it's just the way I am. 

"Sounds sucky" Nico laughed and I nodded in full agreement. "Well wanna hear a secret?" I rose an eyebrow at the boy, completely curious as too what he could possibly have to tell me. 

"Sure?"

"Benny the great has a gift, hold him and he'll make you feel loads better!" He grinned. I chuckled. 

"Is that so?" he nodded and pushed a piece of black hair from his eye. 

"Yep! Wanna try?" I shrugged and Nico smiled, approaching the cage quickly and pulling out the small fluffy rabbit. He placed 'Benny the great' in my arms as if he was a newborn baby and clasped his hands together. "Now for the magic! Pull his face near yours" he instructed, I did as I was told and held his face near mine feeling his whiskers tickle my cheek. "Now wait" so I waited and just when I began to think it was a load of crap Benny began to lick my cheek, his long whiskers hitting my chin  as he did so and causing me to erupt into a fit of giggles. "He also does tricks! Wanna see?" Nico asked when the small bunny began to move restlessly in my arms. I nodded and Nico placed Benny on the counter and took out another small baby carrot from his pocket. "Put 'em up!" I watched in pure amazement as the bunny pushed himself up on his back legs and put his front paws in the air. 

"Amazing!" I grinned, Nico smiled and broke the carrot in half so Benny could eat it quickly and gave another command. 

"Now play dead!" and Benny fell to his side, unmoving until Nico fed him the last bit of the orange veggie. "good boy"he praised, grabbing him seconds later and carefully placing him in his cage. 

"That's the best rabbit I've ever seen" I muttered shocked.

Nico laughed. "He's really something aint he?"

I nodded "Well thanks Nico, it was nice meeting you and talking and all but -"

"You need to get back to your ass hole boyfriend?" he finished with a smile. 

"Yeah that"I sighed. Nico nodded understandingly. 

"Well, glad you came into the shop. Benny the great has enjoyed the attention" 

I smiled and looked over to the cage that held the bunny and poked my finger through the top to rub his head. "Bye Benny the great" I turned back towards Nico and smiled. "Bye Nico the amazing" I winked, walking out. A hint of pink hit his cheeks making me grin in triumph before turning back towards the outside. It was beginning to get dark so I pulled out my phone to call Harry. I had seven texts and 3 missed calls all from Harry, he was probably pissed by now. After hitting redial it was seconds before Harry's husky voice filled my ears, I'd be lying if I said I still didn't get butterflies.