Chapter 37

A/N: So a lot of people said marriage proposal. 
You were all wrong.. Sorry haha. No one actually guessed completely right. Mostly maybe half of you were about half right haha. So I picked randomly on the dedication. Remember you can still get a chapter dedicated to you by leaving a dorky joke in the comments! On with the story for now... :)

Harry dragged me from the cab straight into the bar. If I was being honest, I'm completely exhausted. But seeing Harry so excited to party again made it hard to say no. We were just getting a few drinks anyways, it wouldn't be too bad. 

A few males at the bar waved us down, Harry grinned and brought me over. After introducing me he became completely engrossed in a conversation about his boxing career with the lads. He was having fun so I ordered myself a drink and kept to myself. The music wasn't particularly my style so I was fine sitting while Harry chatted up his new friends while slamming down beer after beer. After an hour he was wasted and so were his friends. 

"Babe" I rose an eyebrow as Harry slowly made out a sentence "These guys are real cool. Like..they are just so cool..and..I think we're good friends now" he informed me. I chuckled.

"Is that so?" Harry nodded. 

"Yeah" 

"Okay well I need to use the restroom, do me a favor and don't do anything stupid yeah?"

"Me?! Stupid things? Nahhhhh" I rolled my eyes and pecked Harry's cheeks before making my way to the restrooms. I honestly hated using bar restrooms. There's always that one wasted chick who barfs all over the place and it becomes totally unusable. Lucky as I pushed open the door it was still semi-clean. I quickly did my business and washed my hands, praying Harry wasn't making a fool of himself at the bar but as I made it back the scene was much worse. 

A small brunette girl was at his side, Harry seemed to be in a deep conversation with her. My eyebrows furrowed as I began to walk up to them. "Hey shorty, looking good" 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I spat, turning to my to see two cocky faces staring down at me. "Can I help you?" 

"Yeah actually, your boyfriend seems to be having quite a nice time being intoxicated over there with my whore cousin. So I thought you might care to hang out with Zack and I while your boyfriend cheats on you" 

I scoffed. "Yeah right, Harry won't cheat on me and I refuse to be anywhere near you Sawyer. So Why don't you piss the fuck off  yeah?"

"Mmm feisty" Zack laughed. I rolled my eyes and began to push past them when Sawyer caught my arm. 

"Look, we're protecting you from a world of hurt babe. Come on" I tried to protest as they began to drag me to a booth not far off. I still had a clear view of Harry but after being shoved into a booth between Jackass number 1 and 2, I had no way of getting out and going to him. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this!" I demanded, crossing my arms and glaring at Zack who sat to my right. 

"Because your a hot british babe with some jerk boxer guy who's no doubt going to cheat on you so we decided to speed up the process so one of us could have you instead" 

"Okay no" I stopped him. "Harry's not doing that to me, he's going to look over here any minute and come here and pound your douche faces in okay" They laughed only angering me more. 

"Just watch" Sawyer smirked. I rolled my eyes and rested my elbows on the table and placing my face between my hands as I watched, praying Harry would look over here soon so this whole thing could be over with. I wasn't a fan of Harry's bar fights but they deserved it. 

3rd person-

Harry smiled as the bar tender handed him another beer. The guys were blabbing about the game on tv but he had no idea what it even was. Harry was beyond wasted. To even think straight was a challenge. 

"Harry? Babe!" Harry looked to his left to see a short brunette smiling up at him. 

"Lynn?" 

"Oh gosh it's been forever! I know we ended on bad terms but oh gosh I missed you so much!" She beamed, pulling him in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. 

"Uh yeah, it's been years" the boxer agreed

"You with Lou?" She asked and Harry furrowed my brows, trying to think back to who he came with. 

"I uh, I dunno" he laughed, scratching the back of his neck. Lynn giggled, her hazel eyes watching Harry closely. 

"Oh Haz, your drunk aren't you!" 

"Just a little" he admitted guiltily with a cheeky smile, holding up his fingers to show a meager amount of space between them. "like that much" Lynn laughed, tilting her head back in the process. Harry couldn't lie in his drunken state, he missed that laugh. What ever happened to them? He missed Lynn so much, god, what was she even doing here?

"Oh I've missed you Harry" she finally sighed, giving him a cheeky smile. 

"I missed you too" Harry replied, she grinned at that.

"Maybe I could take you home tonight eh?" Lynn asked.

Now Harry smirked, "That'd be lovely"

Cryssy watched from the booth as they talked, wondering why Harry hadn't begun looking for her yet. It'd been 15 minutes and he was still chatting up that brown haired bimbo. "Who the hell is she?" she began too mumble pointlessly, like someone was going to fill her in. Surprisingly, Sawyer did. 

"That's my slutty cousin Lynn, she used to date your boyfriend" he grinned. Cryssy's eyes went wide and her head snapped back over to the ex-couple. Harry seemed to quite like her company as he drank making Cryssy squirm in her seat. 

"Oh god, no way no way" she whispered, seeing Harry nod to the door and the small girl's eyes light up. "Fuck! Let me out!" she hissed, pushing against Zack to try and get out of the booth but he was much larger than her  and his back wasn't lined with strong muscles for nothing. He wouldn't budge. 

"Just relax babe, I told you it'd happen sooner or later" Sawyer smiled. The tears welling within her light eyes were clearly visible as she stared back at harry who was now walking out the door with his arm around the girls shoulder. Cryssy's bottom lip trebled a little before she composed her self and began to glare at her hands. 

"I can't believe this" she mumbled. Zack smirked at his pal before nodding to the bar tender to bring them a round of beers. 4 tequila shots later and a beer they managed to get Cryssy wasted and blubbering about her relationship. "You know" she said "he told me he loved me for the first time yesterday. I should have known it was a load of shit, he was just trying to calm me down. And you know what I did after her told me?" she slurred. "I fucked him. I fucked him good too cause I thought we were in love" she laughed humorlessly as the boys watched her."Love's a load of shit!" she cursed. "He's a load of shit too" Cryssy concluded before taking another swig of bud light. "You know what, thank you boys. You've really opened my eyes tonight" she said, giving them a lopsided smile which they reciprocated. 

"It's no problem babe, so where are you staying tonight?" 

"Well I was staying at a hotel with that bastard" she hissed, glaring at the empty space Harry was standing in an hour ago. "But now...I don't really know" she mused with a sigh. Sawyer and Zack shared a grin behind Cryssy's head before leaning down again and smiling at her. "Your really cute" Cryssy slurred as she stared at Zack's grinning face, he winked and she giggled drunkenly before turning to Sawyer.

"Am I cute too?" Sawyer asked, Cryssy nodded with another lopsided smile. 

"Oh yes very cute" she hiccuped. 

"Would you like to stay at our place tonight since you don't have anywhere else?" Zack asked

"Oh my your so sweet! Really? You'd let me?" she slurred, Sawyer chuckled. 

"Of course we would, c'mon" Zack slid out of the booth and held a hand out for Cryssy to take, which she shakily did as she exited the booth. Stumbling over her own feet a few times before Sawyer put her arm around his neck and took most of her weight so she was almost walking on air. Cryssy giggled endlessly as the boys brought her too a truck parked out front. She sat in the passenger seat, fiddling with the seat belt until the boys got in and Swayer helped her put it on from the drivers seat. Everything was a blur the entire ride there for Cryssy until they were walking up the steps of their large home, giggling loudly as they entered only to be shushed harshly from a figure in the living room. 

"Guys Minnie is asleep! Would you please keep it dow-" Nico stopped, his eyes wide as he took in the sight of Cryssy being carried by his two ass hole step brothers. She was obviously wasted out of her mind as she leaned onto Sawyers side to stay upright.  "Oh my god you did not kidnap her you idiots!"

"Actually she came along with us willingly because her oh so wonderful boyfriend is cheating on her with Lynn." Zack smirked, showing off his only dimple. 

"Guy's shes wasted! She'll wake up in the morning and kill us for this!" Nico hissed, trying to keep his voice in a whisper so he wouldn't wake up Minnie upstairs. 

"She'll be fine" Sawyer waved him off. "I'll bring her to my room and in the morning she'll realize what a good deed we did and love us"

"Your a moron Sawyer" Nico huffed

"I won't be a moron when she's begging me to get it on" he grinned evilly, making a low sex noise in the tone of a girls voice. 

"That's a good one" Cryssy giggled, completely unaware the conversation was directed around her completely in her intoxicated state. 

Sawyer chuckled "I know right, now come on, let's get you into bed" In one swift movement Sawyer swept his arm under her legs and cradled her bridal style. 

"Woah!" Cryssy began to laugh again as she clung to his neck "Your super strong" she slurred. 

Nico shook his head disappointingly as Sawyer brought her upstairs and into his bedroom. "How did you even get her here? " Nico whispered to Zack who was leaned up against the hallway wall near the stairs. 

"Well Lynn met us at the bar since shes in town and while we were there she spotted that Harry guy with Cryssy and nearly flipped her shit. Apparently they went out before so when Cryssy left to the bathrooms we made a deal that she get Harry out of the bar and we'll keep Cryssy with us. Which, you know Sawyer, he was all about it so on her way back we shoved her in between us in a booth and made her watch her intoxicated boyfriend cheat on her. When they left we got her drunk and took her here. End of story! Aren't we geniuses?" Zack grinned. 

"No your sick bastards who just ruined the poor girls relationship" Nico snapped, his thin arms crossed angrily over his chest. 

"so what? now we have a chance to have a relationship or something with her"

"Since when do relationships work in our family?" Nico spat. "Mom and Dad split and when your Dad got here they ended up splitting too and both of them wanted nothing to do with us after that so how the hell could you even imagine being with a girl?" Nico grunted out angrily.  

Zack scowled. "Don't fucking bring up your slut mom and our Dad alright?! It's your fucking fault!" he fumed. "I don't give a fuck what you think about relationships. Sawyer and I will just bang her to our own pleasure if we want okay? Stay the fuck out of it"

"You know I can't do that Zack, I have Minnie to take care of. "

"Your such a fucking idiot Nico, your seventeen! You can't take care of here just give her to a foster home" Zack sighed. 

"She's my sister! I'm not letting her go like that!"

"Then stop trying to fucking parent me and Sawyer like you are Minnie!" Zack shouted angrily. They both went quiet as they heard a cry from upstairs. It was Minnie. Nico sighed and jogged up the steps and walked down the hall to check on his baby sister. His family was entirely fucked up. 

~

Harry fumbled outside of the bar and followed Lynn to a cab. Nothing seemed familiar and he knew every bar in London. He was in London right? The moment he stepped foot into the cab and Lynn had told the driver where to go she was attacking him, raking her claws through his hair and roughly smacking her lips against his the way she used to when they'd make rough passionate sex.

But something didn't seem right about this time. Something was missing. Completely off in his mind as Lynn shoved her tongue down his throat. This wasn't what he was used too. But being intoxicated had taken it's toll, whatever was bother him could wait till later and Harry shoved his large hands up Lynn's shirt. 

"Mmm, Feisty as always Haz" she breathed against his lips. Harry smirked, squeezing one of her over-sized mounds in the palm of his hand. Despite being in the back of a cab Lynn quickly began to grope Harry's crotch sending him into a frenzy as he growled into her skin, leaving love bites all along her tanned neck and jaw. Over-exaggerated moans escaped her pale lips, neither of them think of the cab driver in the front seat who was definitely receiving a show. A good 15 minutes later the cabbie gave an awkward cough and informed them they had arrived. Harry clumsily slid out of the cab and leaned on the light post as Lynn paid the man

Harry looked around curiously, his brows furrowed as he focused on their whereabouts. "A hotel?" Harry asked. Lynn nodded. 

"I still live in the UK silly" she smiled and Harry stared at her if she were an alien. 

"We are in the UK" He said, this time Lynn was confused. 

"Harry...we're in America..are you okay?"

A/N: So that's all for now! But good news!! I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT. I know, what am I thinking starting a new story but I couldn't help myself. I got a request for a Niall fanfic and had to do it so find it on my profile! I hope you like it! Please comment and vote on this chapter! I love you LOTS. 
P.S. A lot of people have asked for my twitter,instagram,ect. Links are in my bio but I'll put my user name here too for today if you want them. I'm not very interesting to be honest but you can follow if you like :)
Instagram,Twitter&kik: crystal_knudson