Chapter Twenty: Night guest

Gabriel fell into Victor's arms, loving the strong embrace of his lover. Victor lifted him up and carried him to the rug. The burning wood crackle as the fire danced in the fireplace. Victor laid his lover on down and glanced upon the fire reflections playing on Gabriel's pale skin. Gabriel did not dare talk. His heart was beating faster and faster, aching with a strange loving ache and anticipation. He waited while Victor's dark eyes looked at him intently, as if seeing him from the inside out. His heavy gaze did not make Gabriel uncomfortable, on the contrary, he wanted Victor to take in his features, to embroider them in his memory.

"Have you been waiting?" asked Victor, his deep voice ringing in the silence of the room.

"I have," Gabriel replied shortly trying to sit up but Victor gently pushed him back down.

"Have I been absent for long?" Victor continued.

Gabriel fell silent for a moment. "A lifetime," he finally replied looking directly into Victor's eyes.

"We need to have a seriously conversation," Victor finally said. "But tomorrow." He outlined Gabriel's chin with his rough fingertips. "Tonight, I want to love you."

***

That night Victor was gentle.

Gabriel trembled in his arms, arching his back, and clenching onto his broad shoulders. Soft moans and deep breaths filled the room. Victor pulled Gabriel up, situating him on his lap, allowing the young man to take the lead. Gabriel was hesitant, but after the first movements of his hips and Victor's guidance he regained his confidence. Victor sat back and watched as the slender body of his lover moved up and down on his throbbing manhood. Gabriel's hair stuck to his sweaty face and parted lips making Victor's view more erotic. Victor pinched one of Gabriel's nipples, causing a groan to escape his mouth. Victor moved his hand down and grasped onto Gabriel's member. The pleasure was unbearable, breaking Gabriel's movements. He grabbed onto Victor. Their eyes met.

Victor wrapped his arm around Gabriel's waist, pulling him closer, before gently pushing down and entering him harder, his other hand never leaving Gabriel's manhood. Gabriel continued grasping for air unable to breathe. The pleasure was overwhelming, and he was reaching his peak.

"Victor..." Gabriel whispered before exploding into Victor's hand. He panted heavily with his eyes closed, when he felt Victor move, realizing that his lover was still inside him and was not done. Gabriel's eyes shot open as Victor pulled out and pushed himself back in. Victor picked up a pace. His thrusts felt harder and more forceful, causing a new wave of pleasure to wash over Gabriel. Victor's long hair covered his face as he looked down at Gabriel. Gabriel pushed Victor's long thick locks out of the way. For a moment he wondered when they got so long, but his thoughts were interrupted by Victor's throaty groan. Victor clenched his teeth, baring them. He looked disheveled and wild. Victor slipped out of Gabriel's body and fell beside him. His arms instantly snaked around the blonde bringing him closer. Gabriel did not protest, instead he snuggled closer to his lover enjoying the heat eradiating from Victor's body.

"I'm tired," Gabriel said quietly with a small yawn. A small smile appeared on Victor's face.

"Sleep," Victor rested his hand above Gabriel's eyes as if encouraging to fall asleep sooner. Gabriel grabbed Victor's hand and planted a gentle kiss on his palm. The exhaustion finally kicked in and Gabriel drifted to sleep, still holding onto Victor.

Victor watched his lover sleep. A wave of feeling washed over him like a tsunami on a sunny day. How could he be letting go of his most precious person. Victor clenched his fists trying to battle the raging beast inside himself, who was threatening to come out any moment. The anger he felt towards himself could not be justified. The fear of any harm coming towards Gabriel overpowered him. He leaned in and kissed Gabriel's temple, causing the young man to shift in his sleep. Gabriel's lips trembled for a second, but he did not wake.

Victor exhaled soundly. He stood up with Gabriel in his hands and carried him to their bed. Silky sheets were pulled over Gabriel's body covering his bareness. Victor did not lie down. He blew out the candle and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Victor made his way to his study, but before he could reach the correct door, he turned around on his heels and stormed down the stairs.

***

Deadly grip clenched his neck as his body was lifted from ground as if he weighted nothing. "State your business,"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...please spare me," the stranger pleaded clenching onto the strong hand that held him so firmly. "I didn't do anything wrong,"

Suddenly he was thrown against the ground with such force, that he lost consciousness for a few moments. When he opened his eyes, a cough escaped his mouth. The man looked down at his hand. He could barely see the blood, which came out of his mouth. His vision was too blurred, and the darkness of the night did not help.

"State your business," the husky voice repeated once again. The man looked up trying to see the one speaking, but man was hidden by the darkness.

Another wave of cough caused the stranger to cover his mouth.

"Please don't hurt me, I will tell you everything..." he pleaded raising his hand in the air.

"I'm listening," the voice spoke right beside his ear. Stranger's heart clenched with fear. He turned his head to see the man, but he was no longer there. Fear paralyzed him once again.

"Baron Shreds..." he managed to exclaim. "Shreds sent me here..." but before he could finish his sentence, a strong hand clenched around his neck once again.

"I'm listening..." the man's face was inches away allowing the stranger to finally see the features. The man shook like a leaf when a pair of cold enraged eyes pierced him right through.

"Shreds...he he..." stranger stuttered.

"Shreds what?" the man barked.

As much as the stranger wanted to reply he could not squeeze a word out of himself. He gesticulated violently, trying to make sense, but to no avail.

The sun was rising over the horizon.

The man who held the night visitor sniffed the air. He reminded the prisoner of dog, but much bigger and much more dangerous.

The grip on the prisoner's neck loosened, but he was not released.

"I will deal with you later," said the man and before the stranger could reply a fist connected with his face, making him lose consciousness.