Chapter Fifteen: Selfish love

Erased memories of the frightful and painful night came back within seconds and yet the pain Gabriel experienced was no longer physical, but emotional. As their bodies connected in a passionate embrace, both men put all of their feelings, all the pain and anguish, desires and fears hidden deep inside their hearts, they put it all into holding each other. Their skin burned as they touched one another, as if a simple touch was able to set the flesh on merciless fire. Their lips connected and tongues danced violently.

On the back of young man’s mind was a picture of his mother. The thought of Victor once holding the young woman in his strong arms made him angry, but the anger was nothing other than jealously, bitter jealousy that he felt towards his late mother. Gabriel felt disgraceful as he wrapped his arms around Victor who was quickly disposing young man’s clothes. Victor was no longer gentle. He was driven by his own instincts and feelings.

Gabriel’s legs were spread roughly and young man felt Victor’s dripping tip at his backside entrance. Young man swallowed and without any further preparation Victor penetrated his body. A painful cry escaped Gabriel’s lips, but it was what Gabriel wanted. He did not want to be treated gently; he felt as if he needed to feel the roughness from victor’s actions, that way he knew Victor was holding him. As Victor continued moving the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure and Gabriel didn’t notice as he started gasping. He dug his nails into Victor’s back as the man held his hips firmly in place. Victor outlined Gabriel’s chest, then stomach and grabbed onto young man’s throbbing member.

Gabriel cried out as Victor’s hand started quickly moving up and down bringing him closer to his peak of pleasure, but as Gabriel was about to burst, Victor quickly removed his hand and pushed harder into the young body. Young man cried out in disappointment and ache that was now driving him insane. The hardness inside him seemed to reach ever pleasure spot possible and the hardness between his legs throbbed like hell. Young man reached out his member, but before he could grab it, Victor took a hold of his hand and pinned it above his head.

“Victor…” Gabriel finally moaned out the man’s name. “I cannot…anymore…” his voice was rougher. The desperation and need for the release were speaking for him. “Please…please allow me to…” a sudden hard thrust caused Gabriel to arch his back and groan loudly.

Sticky liquid splashed over Gabriel’s and Victor’s stomach. Young man’s head dropped on the floor from exhaustion and pleasure, but Victor was not satisfied. The elder man continued forcing himself in and out of Gabriel growling under his breath. Grazed gaze was fixed on young man’s face. Gabriel’s tears were drying out as he panted heavily under him.

*He was crying again,* Victor thought. His body moved on instinct as his animal desires were being satisfied. *Is it only pain that I cause people whom I deeply care about?* Victor’s sorrow was suffocating. With a loud growl he pushed deep into Gabriel’s body and ejaculated. A wave of pleasure covered him. Gabriel moaned in union with the man above him. Another wave of pleasure run through his body and caused a satisfying release. Gabriel’s hand touched his flaccid member, which was ridiculous tender from ejaculation.

Victor pulled out and dropped on of Gabriel. He was heavy but Gabriel did not complain. Young man was drained. Victor wrapped his arms around him and held him closer. His black hair was a mess and stuck to Gabriel’s sweaty chest. Gabriel inhaled the man’s scent and closed his heavy eyelids. Mental exhaustion was speaking for itself. His eyelids trembled. *I wonder if he held her close to him like this…*

Gabriel did not want to think so.

He made a light gesture and snuggled to the older man. Victor, deep in his thoughts, did not notice that simple movement that could leave his mind at peace. Sadness once again filled Gabriel’s chest as the thought of Victor not seeing him crossed his mind.