Chapter Three: Doctor

Gabriel was roughly turned over. Victor pulled his backside up and pressed himself against it. Gabriel yelped and tried to move away, but he stood no chance against the strength of this man. Master roughly pulled down Gabriel's trousers, his own manhood was already out and dripping with anticipation. Without any preparations he pressed the head of his penis to Gabriel's entrance and forced himself inside. Gabriel's muscles contracted as Victor continued ripping his insides. It was painful. It was cruel. Gabriel cried silently. He clenched the bedsheets in his hands as if his life depended on it. His eyes were tightly shut, and in his mind, he tried to block what was happening to him. How could someone be so cruel?

Blood ran down his pale thighs. Victor could smell it, but it was too late to stop. Even if he tried, he would not be able to. He continued burying himself completely inside Gabriel and pulling out, then punishing himself back in and then out again. Victor wanted to believe that he was receiving pleasure from this sinful act, but there was nothing. He was hurting the slim body beneath him, tearing him apart both physically and emotionally. When Victor finally exploded inside Gabriel, he pulled out and released the captive. Gabriel's body fell on the bed lifelessly.

Victor pulled on his trousers and looked away from young man. Neither of them was speaking. It was quiet and the silence was killing.

"Say something," said Victor not looking at Gabriel, but young man did not reply. "Say something." He repeated after a while, but once again there was no reply. Victor finally looked at Gabriel. Gabriel lay motionlessly on the bed. "Gabriel!" Victor exclaimed touching young man's arm. He picked it up and released it. Gabriel's arm fell beside him limp. "Hey, you!" Victor felt a hint of worry in his chest. He grabbed Gabriel's slim body and shook it, but young man did not respond. His face was paler than before, sweat covered his forehead. Victor instantly looked down. His eyes widened in shock and self disgust. Blood covered Gabriel's buttocks and legs mixed with Victor's semen. "No...Gabriel! Gabriel, open your eyes!" Victor shook his body violently, but there was still no response. "What did I do..." Victor said quietly as he pressed Gabriel's body to his chest.

"HUGHES! HUGHES!" master roared like a wounded animal. It did not take long for Hughes to knock and quickly enter the room. "Send someone for the doctor. HURRY!"

Hughes quickly glanced at Gabriel, bowed, and exited the room. He understood everything, but Hughes was the kind of butler who would never ask irrelevant questions, he would never take irrelevant actions. Hughes rushed into the kitchen.

"James," his powerful voice echoed in the large area. "Run to Doctor Edwards and tell him that Lord Cabrera is expecting him as soon as possible. Tell him that it is urgent, a life and death situation."

James was a boy of age fourteen. His mother was a cook at Lord Cabrera's mansion and his father worked as a senior gardener. James was a good and kind boy, but just like any other child of his age his curiosity was unbelievable. Hughes did not approve.

"Is the Master ill?" James asked with a worry on his tanned face.

"James, I told you many times not to stick your nose into other people's business! Now hurry!"

James nodded and ran out like a bullet from a gun. Hughes sighed and prepared warm water bucket. *We need to wipe him before the doctor comes.* he thought as he made his way upstairs. *We do not need him getting suspicious. Master, why were you so careless?*

Hughes knocked on the door and entered after Victor told him he could. Victor sat beside young Lord with his hand resting on Gabriel's face. "He is so cold," he said to Hughes who put a bucket of water near the bed.

"The doctor is on his way. We need to...wipe him." Hughes's indifference was perfect. As a good butler it was necessary to remain calm and composed in all situations, to serve your master as best as possible. Victor nodded but did not move. When Hughes reached out and trailed a warm wet cloth over Gabriel's buttocks, something deep inside Victor screamed. He grabbed Hughes's hand and stopped him.

"I will do it myself Hughes. Send the doctor in as soon as he arrives."

Hughes nodded understandingly and hurried to disappear from his master's sight. Carefully and gently Victor wiped the blood and semen from Gabriel's body, noting once again how skinny he was. *I took it too far. This is not what I wanted at all.* he clenched the cloth in his hand and gritted his teeth. Gabriel moved an inch. Victor looked alarmed, but young man did not wake up. Unsure of how to face him, Victor sighed in relief. Victor took a clean bedsheet and covered Gabriel. One last time he touched Gabriel's head. Beautiful long hair was a mess.

"Forgive me if you can."

***

"Its anaemia and exhaustion," said the doctor, while he put away his medical equipment. "And a simple lack of strength. He needs to eat plenty of nutritious food and rest more."

"Thank you, Doctor," Victor walked behind the doctor deep in his own thoughts, he stopped at the staircase from where Hughes took over.

"I will see you off Doctor Edwards," he said.

"Oh and," Doctor Edwards turned around and looked at Victor. Their eyes met and Victor knew instantly that doctor figured out the situation. "Try to avoid any excess physical work for a while, or his body will not be able to take it. His immune system is too weak, and body has no strength. Next time he might not be this lucky."

Victor turned around and walked into the room. Without a single word he shut the door and locked it. He glanced at Gabriel; his skin finally started getting a healthy colour. Victor sighed heavily. Something in his chest ached and it prevented him from thinking straight. He sat down in one of the beautiful velvet armchairs and closed his eyes. The room was silent and only Gabriel's soft and quiet breathing interrupted the silence. Victor could hear it very well; he could sense the slightest change in his breathing too. His senses were amazingly sharp, no normal human could possibly compete with him, but...Victor Cabrera was not a normal human.

"Nnghh..." Gabriel moaned in his sleep causing Victor to jump off his seat and rush to young man.

"Gabriel?" he called, but Gabriel did not wake up.

Victor sighed in relief and smiled lightly.

He walked to the window and looked at the garden. The garden was enormous, it extended far around the mansion. There many kinds of trees and flowers planted all around, giving the garden a look of wilderness. There was even a large pond with goldfish. Victor specifically ordered for wild hares and red foxes to be imported. The garden was like a mini forest except it was managed by the gardeners. Victor did not like being around people, so whenever he wanted to be alone, he would escape into the depth of his own private forest. The animals were not afraid of him. They accepted him as one of their kind. Perhaps they had a point. Victor was partially an animal.

"Victor, you are beautiful the way you are," said Victor's mother. Young Victor rested his head on his mother's lap, while she stroked his head with her warm gentle hands. Victor looked at the opposite white wall thoughtfully.

"But mama...I am not normal; I am not like the rest of the children..."

"Nobody is the same. All people are different darling. You are special, like your father, and I love you more than anything in this world." She wrapped her arms around her son and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too mama..." Victor laughed and hugged her back.

Victor furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from the garden. He did not want to remember his mother. Not at that moment. His mother was the kindest human being he had ever met, and it made his actions seem crueller and inhuman. Victor was disgusted with himself.

"Forgive me, mother." He whispered. "I have failed as a human being."