Chapter Eighteen: Trust [I]

"Gabriel would you like to continue your education?" Victor ran his fingers through his lover's golden locks while young man rested his head on Victor's lap. His eyes were closed, and Gabriel simply enjoyed the closeness they shared. Victor's question caught him off guard and he tensed under Victor's touch. Victor sensed the uneasy tension and rushed to explain himself. "I would like you to continue learning. With your current skills and knowledge, I am confident you will be easily accepted into *** University,"

"Far," Gabriel said.

"What?" Victor asked again as if he did not hear what young man said.

"That place is very far from here." Gabriel repeated. He looked up and straight into Victor's dark eyes. "Why?" he questioned calmly.

"I want you to continue your education. I want to give you everything I can." It was partially the truth. Victor gently pulled him up and sat him down on his lap. Gabriel wrapped his arms around Victor's neck and did not argue. He felt a longing ache in his chest and stomach, but he had no strength to say anything against his lover's will. A part of him wanted to accept Victor's proposition, but another part refused it with every inch of his being. Not wanting to think about what was going to follow, Gabriel kissed Victor's neck. His lover breathed heavier as his grip tightened on Gabriel's waist.

"Victor," Gabriel's hot whispers sent shivers down Victor's spine. "I love you,"

Victor stood up abruptly with Gabriel still in his arms. His breaths were fast and heavy as he pushed everything off the table and placed his lover on it gently. Unable to control himself, Victor ripped apart Gabriel's shirt. Pale rosy flesh was exposed to the air and his gaze. Victor placed his hand on Gabriel's chest and dragged it down to young man's flat belly.

"Nnnghh..." Gabriel exclaimed.

"My love..." Victor whispered against his skin. He closed his eyes feeling delighted from the closeness they were sharing. The anticipation of what was going to come caused his body to shake lightly. Gabriel wrapped his arms around Victor's neck.

"Victor...hurry..." Gabriel whispered. Victor obeyed his order.

***

"Young Lord," Jeremy ran towards Gabriel who smiled openly at his friend. "You are going to walk Oscar in this weather?"

Thunder shook the sky and heavy rain could be heard even inside the house.

"Oscar needs to be taken out," Gabriel replied smiling. The dog sniffed his owner's hand and licked it affectionately.

"But Young Lord, you will get sick," Jeremy protested lightly. He realized that he had no right to object to his master but as a friend he wanted to protect Gabriel.

"I will be fine,"

"I will come with you!" Jeremy stated and marched to the kitchen door which led into the back garden. Gabriel looked at him wide eyed, smiled and walked out after Jeremy.

Two men ran under the shed laughing. Oscar barked and ran after them. Jeremy looked at himself and then at Gabriel. Both were soaking wet, but luckily there was no wind to make them cold.

"Foul weather," Jeremy commented once again.

"But the smell of freshness is amazing," Gabriel replied. Jeremy watched his friend from the corner of his eye quietly. He did not want to say anything else, so he kept quiet, yet Gabriel continued talking.

"Look at Oscar, he is so happy." The dog spun under the rain chasing its wet tail and occasionally barking. The same old soft caring smile appeared on Gabriel's face which made Jeremy's heart clench. Unconsciously Jeremy reached out and touched Gabriel's shoulder. The blonde sent Jeremy a questioning look but did not push his hand away. The realization came and Jeremy quickly pulled his hand back.