The only guy that went out with you for a reason other than your tits!

May 30, 1999

Today, I got this email from Nathan:

Hey Emily!!!!!!

It's Nathan, remember me, the only guy that went out with you for a reason other than your tits!  OH YEAH... I remember now!!

I hear that you are even more of a slut than you used to be. You're going out with Zach again, huh? Oh yeah, that's a bright move Emily!! You're practically asking him to finger you (or further) then dump you. Then you'll put on the "I've been hurt" act so everybody will be sympathetic towards your dumbass decisions.

Going out with Zach again was just about the STUPIDEST thing you could ever do. I seriously thought that you were smarter than that, that's the only reason I ever went out with you... but now I know that you aren't.

- Nathan

P.S. You can email me back if you want to bitch about how it wasn't your fault that this all happened.

P.P.S. Daniel told me all this, and he agrees with me.

I asked Melanie what she thought about the email and she said Nathan was a dumbass. My sister said that he is probably just jealous. I was talking to James on the phone today, and I told him about it. He laughed and said, "What a lower. He's obviously jealous because he wants to be going out with you." I'd like to think Nathan is jealous.

But the thing is, Nathan is really wise. It's like he knows and understands everything about me - he is the only guy I cannot manipulate easily. It's like he can see right through me, to my insecurities. It makes me feel so stupid that he hates me.