One

Niall had woken up before Zayn, but he was too comfortable so he decided not to untangle their bodies. Niall could hear footsteps outside the room and the other lads chatting quietly. Niall peeked at bus arm arm and tons of bad memories and emotions came back from last night. Niall closed his eyes shut preventing tears from flooding down his cheeks. He looked down at his three stray cuts on his left arm. And pulled his sleeve over them so nobody guy he would see.

Meanwhile in Louis' room. Louis was laying in bed thinking of his curly haired mate. He's been longing to hold, touch, and taste the certain green eyed boy. He had just woken up from sexy dream he had about Harry. Louis was so overrun by emotions from thinking about Harry's toned body that he sprouted a problem in his boxers. Louis groaned and pulled his member out of his boxers and grabbed some tissues and lotion from hjs dresser and began trying to relieve himself. He swiftly wanked back and forth growing faster in speed by the second. Finally reaching his peak. He Moaned Harry's name a little too loud and at that same moment Harry opened the door with wide eyes and a platter of breakfast in his hands.

"Fuck, Harry!" Louis shouted while covering his member with a pillow.

Harry smirked, he had heard Louis moan his name as he wanked. Louis had no idea but, Harry has had his fair share of wet dreams and steamy thoughts about them together. Harry set the platter of food down and gathered up all his confidence.

"Don't hide it, babe. I've seen it before. C'mon pull it out and let me look." Harry said while climbing on the bed next to Louis.

Louis was confused but followed Harry's orders. Louis removed the pillow and without hesitation Harry knelt down and took him into his mouth. Louis was shocked but his hands immediately flew up to Harry's brown curls. Harry had been fantasizing this moment for weeks now. Harry stroked Louis' dick and sucked on the tip. He liked how Louis yanked hus curls, he liked being guided. Harry's head bobbed up and down as he sucked faster and faster. He could feel Louis getting closer and closer to the edge and he removed his lips and yanked on Louis' dick until he came on Harry's chest.

"Shit, Harry. Where did you learn how to do that? You're amazing." Louis asked still amazed at what just happened.

"Liam taught me." Harry joked.

"You cheeky whore." Louis growled playfully while flipping Harry so that he was on top. Louis straddled Harry's slim waist. Louis licked Harry's chest clean without swallowing. Gathering cum in his mouth as he inched closer to Harry who was moaning softly. Louis placed soft kisses up Harry's collar bone. Harry grew impatient at the foreplay.

"Just let me taste you, boo!" Harry growled while pulling Louis' face up to his and kissed him hard on the lips. As they continued the kiss grew less forceful and more passionate. Harry licked Louis' bottom lip. Louis obliged and parted his lips as Harry slid his tongue into Louis' cum flavored mouth. Harry smiled into the kiss and explored his mouth. Sucking at every little inch. Until they heard a knock at the door. They both groaned and pulled away. Louis put his boxers on and climbed on top Harry again placing more kisses on his pink lips. Harry's hands were holding Louis' waist.

Liam impatiently opened the door and gasped. The boys on the bed pulled apart and looked at Liam who's mouth was wide open.

"Err. . . Would someone tell me what's going on?" Liam asked awkwardly.

Louis and Harry sprung off the bed, both of their faces a bright shade of pink.

". . Ha-Harry?" Louis asked.

"Eh. . . Louis and I. . . We-Well, w-we. . ." Harry stuttered.

"Liam, I'm gay. And apparently so is Harry." Louis cut to the chase. Liam smiled at them. He thought it was cute, the two of them being gay and hooking up.

"Well, actually I'm bi." Harry confessed. Louis shot Harry a hurt expression but smiled after Harry kissed his cheek.

"Congratulations, mates." Liam chirped. "Now get dressed, we have an interview in two hours." Liam said while walking out and down the hall to Niall's room. But the room was empty. Liam noticed red on Niall's bed sheets. He stared wide eyed at the bed.

"Niall!" Liam yelled unsure of why there was blood on the sheets. When Niall didn't answer Liam ran to Louis' room.

He opened the door without knocking and ignored the fact that Louis and Harry were back on the bed still undressed and kissing each other senseless.

"Lads! Where's Niall? I think he's hurt!" Liam shouted.

"In his room." Louis answered annoyed.

Liam shook his head frantically.

"His bed sheets are covered in blood and he is no where to be found!" Liam yelled yanking at his now growing hair.

"He's not in Zayn's room, then?" Harry asked.

"I haven't checked." Liam answered.

"Go check. Now get out!" Louis shouted now very agitated. Liam ran into Zayn's room. There on Zayn's bed was Niall and Zayn. Liam sighed in relief. Niall looked at Liam. Zayn was still asleep.

"Niall, why is there blood on your sheets? Explain, now." Liam said in a very fatherly voice.

Niall gulped and began answering Liam. "I. . ."

__________________________

A/N: Sorry it's so short. Anyways, I put smut on the first chapter. Lol. Sorry If the smut was shitty. It's my first time writing smut and I still don't have the feel to it. Idk. Well bye. Please give me feedback. Gah bye mu lovelies !!!!

- the weirdo xx!!!!!

Published: February 1, 2014