Dysfunction (New FanFiction)

Dysfunction (dis·funk·shun), noun.

Abnormality or impairment in the function of someone's life or body; not operating normally or properly.

*·*·*·*·*

Harry-
age: 13
dysfunction: his in-capability to speak ever since his mother's death.
interests: chess, romance novels, romance movies, and lacrosse.

Louis-
age: 16
dysfunction: bipolar disorder and having to take care of his blind brother, Liam.
interests: porn, boys, cars, and his brother's safety.

Liam-
age: 14
dysfunction: blindness
interests: reading, music, and piano playing.

Zayn-
age: 36
dysfunction: Coping with the death of his former wife
interests: Perrie Edwards, writing, reading, and lacrosse.

Niall-
age: 13
dysfunction: the tendency to speak his mind without thinking.
interests: Harry, acting, chess, and boys.

*·*·*·*·*

Zayn's always had a hard time coping with with wife's death. Since then he's been taking care of his stepson Harry. Finally after six years, Zayn meets Perrie. Soon enough he falls in love, there's only one problem. Harry thinks Zayn is replacing his mum. Ever since his mum's death, he's had some trouble speaking. Harry is mute, yet he finds it quite easy to communicate with his stepfather and friend.

Niall doesn't seem to mind though, he finds Harry's silent ways quite cute. Apparently he isn't the only one who has an interest in Harry. It doesn't help that Zayn thinks Harry is too young to date.

Louis has always been known as a troubled boy but he's actually quite caring. You'd have to be caring if you grew up having to take care of your blind brother. Like many of boys his age, Liam enjoys reading and playing the piano the only difference is Liam can't see. He's blind, he's been blind since birth.  How long can Zayn keep Harry from the boy he's attached to? A boy that can teach him things he doesn't know. A boy who can give him what he wants. Love.

Published: April 5, 2014