Epilogue

I am sad to inform you that this is the final chapter of Saving Niall. I really loved writing this and I hope more than anything that you'll read my new upcoming fan fiction. Love, Weirdox.

Everyone seemed to be needing extreme comforting, it didn't help that seconds later the doctor walked in with a sad look on his face.

Zayn fell to the floor crying as the doctor stood staring blankly at everyone.

"What happened?" Liam asked. Perrie and Harry tried their best to help Zayn but he was breaking.

"He made it." The doctor smiled.

"Well you could have started with that you douche." Louis snapped wiping tears from his eyes.

"Can we see him?" Harry asked rubbing Louis' back.

"One visitor at a time. Who'd like to go in first? Any relatives?"

"Zayn should go." Liam spoke up as the rest nodded. Zayn stood up letting the doctor lead him to Niall's room.

Niall look well, the only difference was he had a large bandage beside his belly button. There were few needles hooked in his hands. He watched Zayn enter and smiled.

"You're okay." Zayn choked.

"Yeah," Niall smiled softly.

"Niall don't ever do that to me again! Do you know how scared I was?"

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. Never again. I'm done hurting myself Zayn. I see it now. I see the love."

"Niall you are the greatest person I've ever met." Zayn pecked Niall's dry lips.

"I love you Zayn." Niall smiled. "A few minutes ago they let me watch the news. They were talking about me. They showed footage from out front of the hospital and I saw all the crying fans. They care, Zayn. They actually care."

"I know baby." Zayn chuckled. He leaned down to kiss Niall once more.  Liam then walked into the room with a phone in his hand.

"He wants to talk to you." Liam handed Zayn the phone smiling at Niall. Liam proceeded to hugging Niall gently.

"Hello?" Zayn spoke.

"Zayn, I have some good news." there was a pause. "Along with an apology for Niall."

"The good news is, the numbers actually went up. One direction has never been more popular then it is right now. All the fans still seem to love one direction despite the suicide attempt and the new gay couple. Congratulations I am proud to say I'll be working with you. I also want to tell you that Niall will be getting paid ten percent more than before and he'll be receiving more solos in the upcoming album. Please tell him I am very sorry on behalf of my rude comments." Richard said through the phone.

I'll make sure to do that, Mr. Griffiths." Zayn nodded.

With that Zayn hung up and returned the phone to Liam. Zayn explained the whole scenario to Niall who smiled contently at the end.

"Zayn, stop talking." Niall said causing Zayn to frown. "Kiss me."

*Two Weeks Later*

"Well, Ni. What's the first thing you're going to do when you get home?" Harry asked enthusiastically as Zayn wheeled Niall through the front doors.

The parking lot was fairly empty since the police made all fans and reporters watch from across the street.

"I know one thing." Niall smirked, turning slightly to face Zayn who winked.

"Something tells me, I won't want to be around when that happens." Harry gagged jokingly.

"None of you will be there. I'm kicking you out for the night." Zayn laughed. Louis groaned.

"Calm down Lou, they've waited so long for this."  They all laughed.

Upon arriving at home, the three boys made their way out leaving Niall and Zayn to themselves.

"I love you Niall." Zayn wrapped his arms around Niall's waist. Niall pulled the two of them into the bathroom.

"Let's take a shower." Niall smirked while beginning to undress himself and Zayn. The older boy bit down on his lip.

The two of them entered the shower letting the warm water pour over their nude bodies. Niall suddenly pushed Zayn against the glass doors of the shower. Connecting their desperate lips.

 Zayn gasped and wrapped his arms around Niall's waist.

"I'm ready for you, Nialler. I'm all yours." Zayn moaned.

Niall blushed and buried his face in Zayn’s shoulder.

"I, uh, thought you would. Erm." He admitted.

Zayn’s eyes went wide. "Nialler. I just thought you'd want to." He stammered.

"You don't want to?" He asked with wide innocent eyes.

"I do baby, I do. I'll be the best you've ever had" Zayn answered.

Niall kissed Zayn roughly against the shower wall. Their hardened lengths pressing against each others. completely naked.

Zayn moaned into the kiss and unabashedly ground his hips into Niall’s. Niall was suddenly pushed against the wall as the roles switched. Zayn attached his lips to Niall's wet torso.

Niall gasped and pressed himself fully against the older boy. He let his hands drift to Zayn's crotch, giving a soft squeeze.

Zayn’s hands left their place on Ni's waist and came to rest on Niall’s bum.

Niall moaned and ground his hips into Zayn's.

Niall wrapped his legs around the elder's waist supported only by the wall behind him and Zayn’s hands on his bum.

Zayn lined up with Niall’s hole and slowly pushed in, concerned about his boyfriend.

"Are you okay baby? Does it hurt?" He asked, ready to pull out and call it quits if this was hurting Niall in any way.

"I'm fine, Zayn." Niall assured.

Zayn nodded and slowly began to move, thrusting in and out of Ni.

Niall moaned and threw his head back against the tiled wall.

"Faster." He begged as Zayn found his prostate.

Zayn obliged, pounding in and out of his lover. He moved one hand down to stroke Niall’s cock.

"Zayn." Niall called breathlessly. "I’m going to cum."

And he came, spilling over Zayn's stomach.

Zayn quickly joined him as he came, unable to resist the tightening of Niall’s arse on his own cock.

Together, the two sunk to the floor. Collapsing into a tangled mess on the floor with Niall resting on Zayn’s lap.

Niall rested his head against Zayn’s chest and let his breathing return to normal. Zayn stroked the blonde hair on his love's head.

"That was amazing." Niall breathed.

"Even better than I imagined." Zayn whispered.

Niall leaned up and kissed his boyfriend again.

Zayn smiled, as he stood up. Carrying Niall along with him.

"How silly of me, I forgot a towel." Zayn smirked.

"Carry me to my room."

"With pleasure."

That night, Zayn and Niall fell asleep in Niall's bed wrapped in each other's arms. They couldn't have been any happier than they were in that blissful moment.

The End.

I'm crying. I love this story and I'm sad to say it's over. My first ever completed story. Whoa. Love you all. Please read my new fan fiction. I'll be posting it tomorrow along with the summary. Please comment how you liked the story. -Weirdox.

Published: July 2014