Four

"It's me." A voice said from the doorway.

Zayn turned around to see none other than Jade Thirwall.

"What?" Zayn gasped.

"Zayn, calm down." Jade held her arms out.

"So what? You're a dyke?" Zayn spat at Perrie.

"Zayn," Niall warned. Perrie looked like she was ready to cry.

"No, no. Niall, it's fine." Perrie assured.

"Well let's see it then! C'mon let's see a kiss." Zayn growled.

"Zayn!" Jade shouted, completely outraged.

"What? You two have been fucking behind my back this whole time. How about some girl on girl action." Zayn cursed.

"Zayn, stop." Niall said calmly.

"Tell me one thing, did I do this? I don't understand. Am I not satisfying you enough? You're so desperate that you turn to girls." Zayn spat, his anger was getting the best of him.

"Zayn I thought you of all people would understand." Perrie sobbed.

"What's that supposed to mean, Princess?"

"You're in love with your best mate. Do you think I'm stupid? I see the way you look at Niall." Perrie scoffed.

"I'm no faggot!" Zayn roared. "You think I'll go around fucking some guy? That isn't me. I would never, and I mean never be with someone like Niall." Zayn shouted. Perrie gasped, she knew Zayn was mad but saying that could crush Niall. She looked over at the blonde boy but he was already exiting the room in tears. It's not that Niall wanted to be with Zayn. It's that Zayn basically insulted him, well in Niall's eyes. Zayn noticed the boy had left. Finally, regaining his common sense he ran out chasing after Niall.

"Niall!" Zayn followed Niall who ran into a bathroom in the lobby.

Niall removed his phone from his pocket, throwing it at the mirror. Who'd ever love an ugly Irish fuck like you. The mirror shattered, Niall grabbed a piece of glass from the floor. "I would never, and I mean never be with someone like Niall." Zayn's voice repeated in Niall's ears. He brought the glass up to his torso, lifting his shirt over his head. You're so ugly. Leave One Direction and hunt leprechauns instead. Niall was ready to drag the glass across his stomach when Zayn ran in.

"Niall." Zayn panted wrapping his arms around Niall. Niall sank into his touch, dropping the glass. His hand stung from the cuts he caused himself but none of that mattered. Zayn came to find him. Zayn cared. Somehow that was enough for Niall right now.

*

Zayn wrapped a new gauze around Niall's hand, making sure to give it a soft kiss before turning off the light. Zayn knew not to let Niall out of his sight. That's why Niall was sleeping in Zayn's room from that point forward.

The pair were woken by moaning and banging noises from the room beside their own.

"Haz! So hot." Louis moaned loudly. Niall broke out laughing. Zayn chuckled at his best friend, glad he was happy.

"Harder Lou, please. I need this. Lou! Lou! Lou-Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my-" Harry screamed. Zayn laughed along with Niall. Zayn isn't a homophobe but when Perrie told him she was with Jade, Zayn was hurt. He felt as if he failed to pleasure Perrie correctly. He reacted out of anger. Then she suggested that he loved Niall and all Zayn's defences shot up. Although laying here with the beautiful irish boy, Zayn was questioning all the things he said.

Niall's eyes fell closed as he grew tired once again. Zayn smiled at him as Niall snuggled closer to the older fellow.

*

Harry placed kisses along Louis' chest. Louis twirled his fingers in Harry's curls, humming softly.

"I'll never get enough of this," Louis whispered. Harry smiled against Louis' skin.

"Which part? The sex or the aftermath?" Harry chuckled.

"Both."

"I love you boo." Harry whispered.

"I love you too Haz. I've loved you since the first time I saw you. I remember seeing you in the washroom on the day of our auditions. I took one look at you and I was smitten." Louis kissed Harry's head of curls.

"What are we going to do about Niall?" Harry sighed.

"I don't know. Liam wants to send him to a therapist."

"Maybe we should call his parents." Louis shook his head.

"I don't want to worry them. He can get through this."

"You're right." Harry nodded.

"Let's get some sleep." Louis wrapped his arms around the younger boy as the two drifted off to sleep.

*

Sorry for the short update :/ I tried my best. You guys were really eager for this so I made sure to update asap.

**Vote Comment Fan**

Please and Thank youu :)

Published: February 6, 2014