Eight

Niall's insomnia kicked in as he lay in bed with Zayn. He thrashed in the sheets, trying to find a comfortable position but guilt overtook him. He finally gave up on sleeping. Instead he dragged his feet down the stairs into the kitchen.

Tears rolled down his face, he then turned the stove on. Innocent girls got hurt because of you. Zayn was peacefully sleeping in his room but was soon woken by the cold absence of his best friend. He observed the room and concern ran through his body. He leaped out of bed in search of Niall.

Niall held the fork up to the flames letting it rest there for a good two minutes. He turned the stove off before poking at his stomach with the fork. You are fat. He told himself. He whimpered loudly at the burning pain of the heated fork pressed against his skin.

"This is what you deserve for being such a fat fuck." Niall spoke aloud to himself. Loud cries of pain escaped his trembling lips. Zayn finally rushed in the kitchen.

"Niall stop!" He pulled the fork from Niall's hand but soon winced at the burning sensation in his hand. Zayn cursed dropping the hot fork.

"Zayn I'm so sorry. You weren't supposed to touch that. It was in the fire." Niall cried feeling guilty that Zayn burned his hand.

"Ni, don't feel bad for me. I'm worried about you." Zayn held Niall close to him.

"Why do you keep hurting yourself like this?" Zayn asked.

"Because I deserve to feel pain. I'm ugly, I can't sing. I don't belong in one direction. I'll never find love. I'm a stupid Irish piece of shit." Niall cried. Zayn pulled away from him looking him in the eyes.

"Niall, you can't possibly believe that." Zayn shook his head in disbelief.

"Everyone believes it. I'm an ugly fat fuck, Zayn. Nobody will ever love me the way Harry loves Louis. The way Liam loves Sophia. The-the way you love P-Perrie." Niall whispered the last part.

He was tired of fighting it. He knew he had a strong attraction towards Zayn. Niall knew he was in love with his best mate.

"I'll love you like that," Zayn whispered softly.

"W-what?" Niall gasped.

"I love you Niall." Zayn leaned in, brushing his lips against Niall's. Niall let out a gasp.

The kiss was slow at first. Zayn moving his lips against Niall's unresponsive ones. Niall pulled away.

"Zayn what are you doing?" Niall asked. "You don't need to do this? I don't need you to pretend to love me. I'll get better eventually."

"Who said I was pretending?" Zayn grinned holding Niall's hips.

"I love you, Nialler." Niall was speechless.

"Kiss me." Niall whimpered craving some sort of touch. He hadn't been kissed like that for over a year.

Zayn obliged, pushing his lips on Niall's softer ones. The kiss turned heated Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist as he fought to be the dominant one. Zayn let him, bringing his hands to Niall's shoulders. Zayn broke the kiss, attaching his lips to Zayn's warm neck. Niall leaned his head back feeling a tingle in his groin.

"Zayn," Niall gasped involuntarily grinding his hips against Zayn's hardening member.

Zayn moaned nibbling on Niall's ear. Niall pushed Zayn leading him to the living room. Zayn was pushed onto the couch. Niall leaped onto him causing Zayn to growl playfully.

"You're so fucking sexy, Nialler." Zayn moaned.

"Tell me I'm beautiful." Niall sucked on Zayn's collarbone.

"You're beautiful." Zayn was panting.

"What else?" Niall questioned lowering his lips to Zayn's exposed nipples.

"You're perfect." Zayn moaned bucking his hips as Niall sucked on Zayn's nipple.

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met." Zayn tugged his briefs off with the help of his lover. Niall gasped at the impressive length of Zayn's semi hard erection.

"How about we take things a little slower," Niall suggested.

"You tease." Zayn moaned.

Niall gave Zayn another peck before climbing off.

"Niall!" Zayn whined as Niall strutted up the stairs seductively.

Niall hummed for the elder to continue.

"What am I supposed to do about my boner?"

"Do what I did yesterday." the Irish boy winked erupting a groan from Zayn.

. . . Fan. . .

. . . . Vote. . . .

. . . . .Comment. . . . .

Published: February 21, 2014