Twelve

(((Sad bc I didn't reach my last goal but I'm updating anyways.)))

Drama, drama, drama.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Richard roared.

Tears streamed down Niall's face, Zayn trying to comfort him. Louis held a straight face as he tried to be brave holding his boyfriend.

"Do you realize how much trouble you've caused? You're careers are over!"

"You couldn't just keep your relationship a secret! There is no chance for one direction anymore. Numbers will drop, no band will last with four fags and a suicidal emo junkie!"

"We might as well drop the three of you, Liam and Zayn can have a two man band."

Niall cried loudly at that.

"You can't do this!" Liam shouted, finally taking control of the situation.

"I can and I will!"

"I must say it'll be a shame to lose Harry as he has such a great voice and Louis is quite talented. Niall however, won't be missed."

"You little sh-" Zayn stood up only to be stopped by Liam.

"Careful Zayn, wouldn't want me to drop you too." Mr.Griffiths smirked.

"I don't give a fuck about my career. All I care about is Niall!" Zayn shouted.

"You mean the boy who ran out crying two minutes ago without being noticed?"

"What the fuck do you me-" Zayn's eyes wandered around the room in search of Niall but never found him.

"Where is he?"

"He left,"

"And you let him? Why didn't anyone say anything? You fucking idiots, if he hurt himself I blame you!" Zayn screamed before running out of the room.

"Come on Niall pick up your phone!" Zayn yelled through his cell.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

No answer.

"Fuck!" Zayn decided on running home, that being the only place he could think of.

Niall sat crying and screaming in the kitchen of his home. He held a knife in his hands. This time he was determined not to cut himself. This would be easier, one action and it's over. He'll be resting peacefully forever. At that moment the only thing he wanted more than dying was to feel Zayn's lips one last time. He wanted desperately to hear Zayn's angelic voice before he went. But Niall knew he wouldn't, Zayn was still at the office hearing about his possible solo career. Niall figured Zayn was over Perrie by now, meaning he was no longer needed. Zayn didn't need a rebound any more. More tears streamed down Niall's face.

"I'm sorry I can't be as strong as you, Zayn." Niall cried.

"Niall!" Niall heard a voice faintly call his name.

"Zayn?" Niall called, he heard footsteps outside the door.

Zayn bolted through the door seconds later, his eyes landed on the boy he loved. Niall looked back at him with glassy eyes.

"I'm sorry." Niall raised the knife before plunging it into his skin.

"Niall!" Zayn cried running up to the younger boy.

"Niall, baby wake up!" Zayn sobbed, dialing the emergency number onto his phone.

"Hello? Please help me. M-my -" Zayn paused. "My boyfriend just stabbed himself. He's bleeding a lot please hurry."

"We've tracked your location, an ambulance is on the way. Can you try covering his wound with something to stop the bleeding?" A woman spoke through the phone. Zayn nodded replying with a yes.

He removed his shirt putting pressure on Niall's stomach to stop any more bleeding.

"Baby you're going to be OK. I'm here, help is on the way." Zayn cried. Niall's eyes were slightly open as blood dripped from his mouth.

"I-it h-h-hurts so much Z-"

"I know baby, I know. Shh don't talk just keep your eyes open baby."

"There's s-so m-much blo-blood."  Niall said weakly.

"Everything's going to be okay. You're gonna be okay." Zayn kissed Niall's forehead as he sobbed waiting for an ambulance to appear.

"I love y-you" Niall breathed. The pair heard sirens getting louder.

"Baby you're gonna be fine." Zayn kissed Niall's cheek softly, tears falling.

"Goodbye, Zayn." Niall whispered before shutting his eyes.

Story is almost over, sadly. I loved writing this story so much but I do have more good stories on the way. Some Ziall, some Larry and maybe some Narry too.

Question: What's your favorite song?

Goal: 20+ Votes.  20+ Comments. = Next Update.

Published: March 17, 2014