Nine

Follow my best friend @louisdontletmego ! She made me a new cover and the trailer on the side:) I am so obsessed with her Narry story OBSESSED!  (;

Louis gave Harry another kiss, ready to head out the door.

"Babe, do you have to go?

"Yes, Haz. Now let go of my shirt." Louis pried his boyfriend's hands from his t-shirt.

"How did they even find out?"

"They saw us at the concert, they think it's a good idea." the shorter boy explained.

"The bastards, first they say we can be together then they give you a beard."  Harry spat.

"Harry calm down. It's better this way, it lowers suspicion." Harry dropped his head feeling tears prickle at his green eyes.

"Babe, look at me. I told you, I only have eyes for you." Louis kissed his love's lips softly. "You don't know how long I've waited to get to hold you in my arms and call you mine. I won't throw that all away for an old friend."

"I love you Louis. I don't want to lose you." A tear fell from Harry's eye.

"You'll never lose me, Haz." Louis whispered, "I have to go."

Harry nodded letting his boyfriend walk out the door.

Management had seen Louis and Eleanor kissing backstage. They had been notified by the boys that Louis was in a relationship with Harry. But, they thought they could use Eleanor to their advantage. Louis didn't need to date Eleanor, he just needed to be seen with her in order to let rumors rise. Eleanor gladly agreed, unaware of the contract forcing her and Louis together. She was under the impression that he was actually eager to hang out with her.

Louis was driven to the small café where Eleanor worked. He entered the café with a small smile on his face.

Eleanor spotted him, waving eagerly. She removed her apron and walked towards him. Her slim arms wrapped him into a hug.

"Morning, love." she kissed his cheek.

"Hi, El."  Louis grinned.

"Ready to go?" she questioned.

"I guess so." Louis shrugged.

Eleanor giggled linking arms with Louis as they made their way to the car.

"Where to?" Their driver asked.

"The shopping centre." Louis muttered. He couldn't keep Harry out of his head. He desperately wanted to forget about Harry's sad face. He wanted to be able to go out in public with Eleanor without feeling so guilty.

The rest of the car ride consisted of Eleanor and Louis catching up on what they've missed in each other's lives. Eleanor has liked Louis since high secondary school when she starred in the school's production of Grease with him.

"We're here." The driver announced as they all exited the vehicle.

Louis latched hands with Eleanor as they strutted into the shopping centre catching a few people's attention.  A few fans took pictures and asked who the mystery girl was. Louis only waved and continued walking with El.

"Who is she?" a fan shouted.

"My girlfriend," Louis shrugged when Eleanor wasn't listening.

"Let's look in here." Eleanor dragged Louis into a shop. Louis sent a text to his love before turning off his mobile.

"To: Lovely Hazza

Thinking of you. Love and kisses. I'll be home around eight, I can't wait to feel you babe."