Seven

Woo shocker! Harry's point of view!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Harry.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I watched my love kissing that bitch. I let out a sob, Niall was crying, Zayn and Liam watched Louis in pure shock. I whimpered, trying to muffle my cries. I saw Eleanor throw herself at Louis. I saw her kiss him. I saw him let her. I watched him wrap his arms her waist. I saw him nudge his lips against hers. I saw him kiss her back. I saw them pull apart. I watched them turn to look at me. All of it breaking my heart a little bit more.

"Harry are you alright?" Eleanor asked.

"I'm great. Have fun with Louis. He's really loyal." I spat. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Oh and he's not bad in bed either. He likes when you leave scratches on his back." I hinted, not really giving a shit if anyone found out about Louis and I.

"Harry," Louis gasped. He held the guiltiest expression I had ever seen. I let out another sob and with that I ran out the room. It felt like I was running for hours down the long hallways dodging sharp turns and ignoring the voice calling my name. I finally saw a sign above the doors that read EXIT. I sighed as I pushed the heavy doors open. I found myself in a dimly lighted parking lot. I began panting, leaning against the wall as I slid down to the floor letting the tears fall.

"Harry," a breathless voice whispered. I looked up to see Louis. I cried into my hands feeling only sadness and betrayal. It hurt more that Louis had told me he loved me. I believed him.

"Go away." I sobbed.

"Babe. I kissed her, sure. But it meant absolutely nothing." Louis slid down next to me.

"Leave me alone." I wept. I let out a sniffle, I felt disgusted. Here I am sitting next to my crummy boyfriend while I sniffle a bunch of my runny boogers.

"Haz, pl-"

"Don't call me that." I spat at him. He pulled me into his arms. I tried shoving him away but when he kissed my head I couldn't fight him anymore.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I love you so much. You are the only one I love, babe." Louis whispered.

"You really hurt me Lou."  I sobbed. A girl and her mother caught my eye. They were chatting as they walked towards their car. They didn't see us but I had a feeling more fans would be coming outside soon.

"We should get out of here. We can't be seen like this." I pull him up walking into a nearby elevator. The lift is about to take us to the first floor when I pushed the stop button. Louis gave me a questioning look.

"You said I'm the only one you love, right?" I asked. Louis nodded.

"Show me," I whispered removing my shirt. Louis looked shocked but I saw his eyes sparkle indicating that he wanted this just as much as I did.

"Oh, haz." Louis stepped towards me.

"I want you to show me how much you care." I began to un buckle my pants as he dropped to his knees.

"As you wish," Louis pulled down my briefs letting them fall to my feet as I kicked them off. He grabbed my bum in one hand, my hardened member in the other. He took me into his mouth all at once, both hands squeezing my ass as I looked down into his blue eyes.

He pushed me deeper into his mouth with the pressure his hands had on my bum. The sight of him looking up at me whilst sucking me was breathtaking. I shut my eyes letting my head fall back as soft moans left my lips.

"Lou," I thrusted my hips, pushing deeper into his mouth. He hallowed his cheeks bobbing his head faster than I'd needed to set myself off the edge. I tugged on his hair feeling myself cone close to my climax. I moaned his name as I released my load into his mouth. He brought himself to his feet kissing me hard against the cold elevator wall.

"Fuck me, Louis." I moaned. I usually wouldn't be this needy. I know I shouldn't have forgiven him so easily but with him kissing me the way he was in a public elevator made it so much hotter.

"Turn around baby." He kissed my shoulder lovingly and the lust was gone soon replaced by love and passion. I obeyed, letting my bum stick out slightly so he could stretch me. I felt his moist cold finger enter my hole with ease. I moaned when he added another finger, pushing in and out at a fast pace. By the third finger I was practically gagging for him to fuck me.

"Louis. I'm ready." I shuddered.  He took me by surprise when he thrusted himself into me. Slamming my body against the wall. I moaned loudly, so much for slow and romantic. I was ready to be fucked hard. Louis clawed at my hips as his thrusts grew faster.

I started grinding against the cold walls moaning at the friction. This encouraged Louis' actions. He shoved me harder into the wall as he pounded into my tight hole. He quickened his pace if that were even possible, hitting my prostate.

"Right there! Right there! Oh Fuck!" I screamed as he repeatedly pounded into me nicking my prostate every time.

"Harry, shit." he moaned. I grinded my hips harder against the wall, needing a release. I let out a few more screams before Louis came deep inside of me. I moaned coming on the wall. Louis pulled out, turning me around. I bent down, sucking up all the left over cum. Cleaning off the tip, then allowing him to do this same to me.

"You're amazing, Lou." I praised kissing his lips after we'd gotten dressed.

"Let's go home, babe." he whispered against my lips.

I smiled, "I love you."

Woah. Okay sorry that sucked. I had originally made it a lot longer but it got deleted. Sorry. But YAYY Larry is happy (: !!

_VOTE_COMMENT_FAN_

    -weirdo   x

Published: February 16, 2014