Five

What do you think of the story so far?

Liam spoke into his cell phone, nervous to be arranging a meeting with Richard Griffiths. Zayn ran down the stairs shouting a "good morning" to Liam who shushed him.

Harry and Louis were making out on the couch. Harry sucking on the sensitive part of Louis' neck. Louis moaned softly still half asleep. Zayn smiled softly at the two of them. Harry pulled away from Louis to look at Zayn.

"Zayn? I thought you were with Perrie." Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Zayn frowned at the memory of the night before. He ran up the stairs, too ashamed to tell the boys what exactly had happened. Niall was in the middle of getting dressed when the door swung open revealing him in only a pair of briefs. Zayn's breathe hitched as he took in the wonderful sight in front of him. Niall froze as Zayn openly stared at his exposed body. They had all seen each other in their underwear before but this was different. Zayn felt flutters in his stomach as he stood mesmerized by Niall's enchanting body. Niall felt overly self cautious, he liked that Zayn was admiring his body but Niall's mind buzzed with billions of inappropriate fantasies and he felt an odd sensation in his groin. Niall soon realized that he was becoming erected as he stood in front of his band mate. He quickly ran passed Zayn and into the bathroom.

Zayn realized what Niall had done and this alerted him. He thought Niall was going to hurt himself. Niall leaned against the door, praying that Zayn didn't see his boner. Niall removed his briefs and began stroking his throbbing erection. He felt disgusted with himself for having lustful thoughts about his friend. Niall continued pleasuring himself. His mouth fell open, his tongue dipping out his mouth deep, loud breaths escaping. He stumbled against the wall as he tried regaining his balance. Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, sucking on his ear as Zayn gave his bum a firm squeeze. Niall felt ashamed to be getting off on fantasies about his best mate but it only made him go faster. Niall was now panting soft moans leaving his dry lips. Zayn knocked on the door, afraid for his friend.

"You okay mate? Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." Zayn spoke through the door. His voice was enough to send Niall into a toe curling orgasm. He tried holding in the moans that managed to escape his mouth. Zayn heard the angelic noise but couldn't be too sure if he'd heard correctly. He settled on assuming otherwise. Zayn didn't know what to think. Had Niall been wanking off? Zayn thought.

"Ni? What are you doing?" Zayn questioned. Niall hesitated, trying to regain his steady breath.

"N-nothing. I'll be ou-out in a m-minute." Niall panted cleaning up what was left of his seed. Little did he know, he'd left a spot on the black tiled floor.

Niall took another glance in the mirror before opening the door. Niall's face was flustered red. Zayn examined his friend's face with a questioning look.

"What's up?" Niall gulped. He looked down at himself realizing he was still wearing nothing but his briefs.

"I need to use the toilet." Zayn chuckled. It was a lie. Zayn only wanted to examine the room for amy sign of blood. Niall nodded, leaving to his room to finish dressing. Zayn closed the washroom door behind him. He walked around the surprisingly large bathroom until his bare foot stepped on a drop of white substance. Zayn looked down at his feet, knowing what he'd stepped in all too well. Zayn gasped, it was cum. Zayn had heard correctly. He was confused as to why his best friend was pleasuring himself after the occurrence in Zayn's bedroom. Realization hit Zayn like a white girl hits Starbucks, Niall got a boner when Zayn stared at him. Zayn gasped once again. He knew Niall was feeling a bit lonely but he had no idea it had come to this. Zayn coughed awkwardly exiting the room.