Character Ask

The character asks are finally here. I've always wanted to do this!

--------------------------------------------------------------

@marrymezayn30584:

To Zayn: What's your favorite thing about Niall?

Zayn: My favorite thing about Niall would have to be. . . Just one thing? I guess if I had to choose only one thing that I like about him, it would be his laugh. He rarely laughs anymore but when he does, it lights up the whole room. He can brighten anyone's mood with that laugh. *Smiles*

To Niall: Do you think Perrie is better for Zayn than you?

Niall: Well, yes but I only think so because it's true. Perrie's so beautiful and she has such an amazing voice. I know he still loves her. It's alright, I don't mind being his rebound. I need to help him get through this because I love him. If anyone deserves to come out of this broken hearted, it's me.

To Louis: How will you make it up to Harry? And why do you let Eleanor get so close to you?

Louis: I have no idea. I want my Harry back so badly. I really messed up this time. I don't know why I let her so close to me, I guess I started liking her? I don't know. I can't do this, Harry please forgive me.

To Harry: Where do you draw the line when it comes to Louis and Eleanor?

Harry: I wasn't too fond of the idea to begin with. First he let her kiss him, then he stands me up to go on a date with her. He keeps hurting me. He told me he only loves me but he makes it hard for me to believe him.

To Liam: Why are you so disconnected from the other boys?

Liam: I don't mean to be. I spend so much time with them on tour, you know? I need some time with my girlfriend.

To Perrie: Why did you choose Jade over Zayn?

Perrie: *Guilty shrug* It wasn't much of a choice. I fell for Jade while I was dating Zayn, slowly I started losing my feelings for him. Ever heard the saying 'The heart wants what the heart wants'? I'll always love Zayn just not in that way.

To Jade: When did you make your first move on Perrie?

Jade: *Blushes* Actually, I didn't make the first move. Perrie and I were talking one night and she started crying. She said she felt so guilty. I asked her why and she told me it was because she was in love with me but she was dating Zayn. I was shocked, I mean I had no idea she liked girls. I had already developed a crush on her but I never expected her to return the feelings.  I told her I liked her too and she kissed me. We tried to keep our affections to a minimum until she actually broke up with Zayn.

To Weirdox (AKA me. OMF love you Lana for adding a question to the author): Why do you ship Ziall? I mean I do too but is there a specific reason?

Weirdox (author): I actually do not ship Ziall. I mean I ship it as a bromance and I absolutely L-O-V-E Ziall fanfictions but I don't ship it in real life. I believe in Zerrie (Zayn & Perrie). However I do ship Larry for real, as an actual couple.

@LouisUpHarrysButt:

To Louis: You fucked up bad, dumbfuck. What are you gonna do to fix it? ~Britt.

Louis: No need for the language. I know I fucked up, I have no idea what I'm going to do to fix it. Hopefully Harry will forgive me?

______________________________________________

Well that was. . . different.

Goal:

10+Votes, 5+Comments = Next Update!

Published: March 8, 2014