meeting

•warning!
This is the first time I have tried writing one of these kinds of stories. I have read numerous ones but decided to attempt my own. Updates may be slow after a while but no worries. If you have any suggestions please comment them. Thank you now enjoy!•

I had only been in New York for a month yet i still managed to get lost all the time. The sights and sounds almost too much for me to take in. Originally from a small country town the sudden move was horrifying. "Why is it always me who has to get the groceries? Diana is a grown woman." I muttered to myself about my stepmom who hated me. It was twilight not as much traffic but I was getting scared. I turned a corner and noticed a few thugs arguing about something. "Hey look it's a girly all on her own. Get her boys!" The main guy shouted. I panicked and turned running down an ally before it dead ended. "Now now we just wanna have a little fun don't we boys." The main guy said again causing the group to snicker. They had me pressed against the wall. "Hey Horatio! Just because you took over Fong's place as leader doesn't mean we won't get you too!" A voice shouted from above. "Leave us alone amphibian." Horatio the leader said backing up a little. Then you heard sounds of fighting and the thugs backed off. "You alright?" The voice from before said from the shadows. "Y-yes a bit shaken but unharmed. Thank you..." You trailed off not knowing your rescuer. "Raphael but most call me Raph." He said. "Y/n. Are you going to come out of the shadows so I can see who exactly rescued me?" You asked. "You will run and scream. So no I don't think I will" Raph said. "Oh well I was kinda hoping you would be willing to walk me back but that's alright. I hope to meet you again Raph. Your really brave." You said looking into the shadows noticing green eyes looking at you. You picked up the bags and started walking before you heard him sigh. "Fine I can tell your new y/n but I did warn you." He said. You smiled turning knowing your plan worked perfectly. And there under the light was a turtle with a red mask and those green eyes. "No nothing? Wow." Raph said. "Read of stranger things Raph. Now if you could my home is the one by the ice rink but I seem to be lost." I said softly. "Turn go straight two blocks then turn right and your be at the rink. And if you would tell no one about me. I don't want to hurt you." He Said. "Thanks! I hope to see you again Raph your my first friend here." You said before walking off.