He find out

So you were sitting in the lair reading feeling splinters gaze on you and Donnie had come over so many times each one with a look saying "get it over with." Truthfully you didn't want Raph to find out what happened. You had carried the burden of their hatred  for so long that telling others was hard. Raph came out from training and I smiled at him. "Hey angel your early." He said coming over to kiss you. You flinched back but then leaned into it. Praying that Raph didn't notice but he did. "Angel?" He asked confused before you grabbed his hand and lead him to the dojo. "Leo out now. Raph and I need to talk." I snapped softly. Leo nodded and walked out going over to splinter probably to ask what was going on.
"Alright angel what's up?" Raph asked crossing his arms. "Sit please?" You asked waiting to hear him sit before facing him. You lifted your hair and tucked it behind your ear displaying the still red handprint.
"What happened?" He asked his words laced with anger and concern. "My father finally snapped. I've talked to splinter about it." You said softly. Raph got up and started taking his anger out on the punching bag. "Raph Raph! My knight in shining armor!" You shouted at him and he stopped and turned to you and walked back. You held back flinching as he reached to you and cradled your face staring into your (e/c) eyes. "Your not going back there again." He said softly. "I won't I'm moving in. Splinter said I could. The spare room between you and Donnie  is mine.  He kissed you then soft and sweet before kissing your forehead. "Good." He sighed before you heard Leo shouting about unfairness and Mikey was shouting over him about planning pranks on humans. "Guess they found out." You muttered going to calm them. "Leave them let me hold you a little longer or I might do something rash." Raph whispered.

They found you there an hour later still clinging to each other you to hold yourself together him to calm himself.