Waiting

You were waiting for Raph and he was running late. You were getting a bit worried though he usually called if he wasn't coming or at least texted. You couldn't very well call the police about him either. You sighed thinking "give him a few more moments." The wind suddenly picked up and chilled you you started to shiver knowing you couldn't take too much more of the cold. Then Raph was there in front of you. "I'm sorry I am late I just was well lost in thought." He stammered out breathing deep as he ran the whole way there. "I-it's ok Raph." You said teeth chattering. "Come on let's get you inside you could have waited there to stay warm." Raph said picking me up and carrying me to my window. I didn't question how he knew it was mine but as we stepped in and he put me down I turned and punched his arm. "Hey what was that for?" He asked "I was getting worried no call no text. I have no way in contacting your family." You vented as it was Saturday and everyone was once again out. He looked surprised and muttered "no one has ever worried about me before." "Yea well now you got one and your like my only friend here right now so don't go leaving me hanging alright!" You almost shouted. "I really am sorry how about this I make it up to you tomorrow?" He said determined. "Fine but it better be good." You said. He nodded when his phone buzzed "ugg patrol tonight. I have to go. And I won't be late tomorrow!" He said before jumping out the window. You smiled and curled up under blankets wondering what he would have in store for tomorrow.