Realizations

After that things seemed to change at least on your end of the stick. You saw Raph in a new light and you liked what you saw. But no one could ever love you. Your father didn't. Only your grandfather had and he along with everyone else disappeared leaving you with a spiteful family who didn't want you. So how could he like you being lucky enough to be his friend. He was complete opposite of you daring handsome strong. While you were just some shy weakling with (hair color&length) hair. You sighed and headed up it was almost time to meet with Raph.

*Raphael pov*
I pounded the punching bag venting my frustrations. I was becoming weak. Distracted. With a sigh I sat I knew what was happening I saw it with Donnie and April. The flare in my protective side making sure she got to her room in one piece. How could she even stand to be my friend yet alone feel the same way about me. I was a freak of nature a turtle none the less with a temper. She was kind sweet and not to mention human. I remembered the hug she gave me. It was different then when my brothers splinter or even April or Casey. She seemed unsure knowing how I usually get with my moods but in her arms she just took the weight of everything. I glanced at the clock before racing out. Oooo I was so going to be late!!!