The stork has landed!

*months later*
You were huge and Raph wouldn't let you go anywhere on your own. Then again you didn't really feel like moving. The baby was growing steadily and was strong like his father. You felt it would be a little boy but Raph thought a girl. You felt really uncomfortable all day though but your due date was three weeks away. Donnie then poked his head in. "You doing alright? I know Raph ran out to find you those chocolate oranges you wanted." Donnie asked. "I'm fine" you said wiggling around before you felt a puddle form. "On second thought I think my water just broke!" You said. Donnie rushed into action and you heard him shouting for the others to call Raph.

Raph pov
"Where in the would would they have chocolate oranges!" I shouted at Casey. "Dude chill. I know they have some here. Let me go get them you just wait here." Casey said walking into a store. I was pacing I hated leaving y/n alone. Just as Casey was walking out of the store my phone started to ring. "Yea?" I asked as Casey got closer. "Raph it's Mikey better hurry! The stork is landing!" Mikey shouted before hanging up. "What was that all about?" Casey asked holding a bag with five of the weird chocolate fruits. "Mikey said the stork is landing?" I said confused. "We better hurry then!" Casey said. "Why?" I asked. "Dude y/n is having the baby!" Casey said which jolted me out of my thoughts. "Hurry up jones! I want to meet her!" I exclaimed.

When we got in there was silence. Then Leo poked his head out of the lab. "Hurry up Raphael!" He said and I dropped the bag and walked in. And there you were on the bed and you looked exhausted. "Hey have a surprise for you." She said with a tired laugh. I looked confused but then Donnie came in holding a pink blanket with splinter holding  a light green and a pale blue. "Triplets?" I gasped as Donnie handed me the pink wrapped one. "Yes two boys and a little girl." She said being handed the other two. "She was born second a right rose between two thorns." Donnie said. "I like that actually. Rose." I said starring at my daughters face. Her little mouth turned up into a smile. "I like Derek and Leander for the boys." You said. "Perfect they are perfect!" I said placing a kiss on y/n's head.

Full names for the babies
Derek ares hamato
Rose hope hamato
Leander yoshi hamato