Turtle Doves

You were waiting what seemed patiently but was rather excited. Behind the cool exterior you were leaping with nerves and excitement. You chose to wear a maroon shirt that was a little low cut so you had a olive green cami under it. Just in case. You wore jeggings and your tennis shoes. A casual dressy. No make up as you are one of those girls who had zero clue what anything but Chapstick was for. (If your one of those girls who likes make up fine but not this story!)
You heard nothing but suddenly your eyes were covered and you started to lash out. Your fist connected with something hard as you heard a familiar laugh. "RAPHAEL! Is this nessacary?" You asked as he picked you up. "Why of course it's a surprise!" He said after a few minutes he set you down. You didn't hear any cars only soft coos from birds and chirping of crickets. The cloth covering your eyes was removed and suddenly you were in the middle of a small clearing surrounded by trees. "Wow!" You exclaimed. "Yea now look up." He said as you followed his instructions. "STARS! Oh Raph thank you! Thank you!" You said happily giving him the biggest hug ever before sitting in the clearing just staring at the stars.
*Raph pov*
After the huge hug y/n gave me it finally clicked. I liked her liked her. and I needed to tell her now. But looking at her sitting in the clearing so focused on the stars not noticing the lone dove land beside her. I glanced over and yup there was a dove in the tree beside me that seemed to be smirking knowing something I didn't. I rolled my eyes at the bird and walked over to y/n
"U-um y/n?" I asked she hummed as if saying I'm listening so I continued "y/n I... Well I like you a lot and it's a like like. And so um well wouldyoubemygirl?" I stumbled out. She looked up at me and smiled "of course!" She exclaimed.

I took her home soon after and she kissed me on the cheek before closing the window. I floated the rest of the way home and walked straight to Don. "You are right Don that was the best place to see the stars!" I exclaimed before going to my room before I gave my family any reason to be suspicious.