Surprises

*raph pov*
I starred at the person in the clearing. Uncertain. Th long flowy cloaked figure was different. I watched as a dove fluttered down to the figure and landed on an the outstretched hand that emerged. Then the cloaks hood fell back and there stood Y/n!! Her hair longer and put up in a braid. But the rest was the same. Her face seemed sad though. Suddenly a dove cooed beside me startling me and I lost my balance and fell. "Raph?" I heard you ask softly. "Y/n!" I said leaping up and hugging her. She was real and here. "I'm sorry I've been so long. It wasn't safe. Shredder had foot clan after my family." You said. "He's been gone for months now though." I asked scared she moved on. "My grandfather wished to make sure it was safe. I'm not going anywhere anymore Raphael. I'm home." You said firmly.

*y/n pov*
After stating I was back for good Raph froze up and I began to worry. Wondering if I left my family and after all this time he had moved on but what happened next surprised me. "(Your full name) I love you more than stars in the sky and never once doubted you would not return. You are my light in the darkness. Y/n, will you make me the happiest ninja in the world and become my bride?" Raph asked kneeling and pulling out a beautiful ring. "I.. Yes! Of course I will!" You shouted happily as he slid the ring onto your finger. "Wonderful. Come on let's get you home my dove." Raph said kissing me passionately before leading me back to the lair.