Whats a kraang?

You needed some fresh air. You loved the lair and being with Raph but sometimes they just didn't understand the introvert need for space and quiet sometimes so you snuck out of the lair. You felt accomplished as you had very little training as Raph had started you only a few days ago. You were walking to dove landing your all time favorite spot now in New York. As you walked you noticed that some strange men were following you. "The human known as y/n mate to the turtle known as Raphael that kraang needs is what is known as In front of us." One said before they started attacking. You ran leading away from dove landing. You decided to call Raph as you ran.
"RAPH! Help!" You shouted when he picked up
"What's the matter?" He asked worried
"I don't know I was going to see the stars and creepy guys followed me they all look the same and.. AHHHHH! HURRY!" I shouted before you tripped on a chunk of cement. And you phone was flung out of your hand. "Do you what is known as give up?" The kraang asked. Pointing their laser guns at you. You whimpered you foot throbbing in pain. "N-no! Please leave me alone!" You said as strongly as you could. "HEY! LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE KRAANG!" You heard Casey shout as him and April started fighting the kraang. Then Raph showed up. "April Casey! Come on Ive got y/n!" He shouted making sure they were coming before he took off with you. You were trying not to cry. To be brave like Raph. But your ankle was killing you. So you closed your eyes. "What happened?" You heard Raph asking as you got away from the kraang. "Not sure we saw her running and then the kraang so we had to help. She tripped on something." April said. "Angel? Are you hurt?" You heard Raph ask. You nodded and you heard Raph muttering. "Not your fault I snuck out." You whispered. "Never again. You was out fine but someone is going with you!" Raph said you smile grimaced as pain shot through your body as you got to the lair and was handed off to Donnie.