His birthday

It was the boys as the called it "mutation day" but to me it was their birthday. I woke early to set up. I had even gotten permission from splinter to do some special things for them. First I laid out their gifts. Then I decorated. Streamers everywhere in their four colors. I even wrapped their doorways so they had to break out through the paper. I laughed softly before going and cooking. I was making actual pancakes not Mikey's  pizza ones. I laid out toppings whipped cream, chocolate chips, syrup, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and other things that went on a pancake. I had just finished up when I heard the first yells from Leo's room knowing it would wake the others I walked out to watch. I had my camera ready and took pictures of them breaking out of their rooms before laughing. "Y/n! You did this?" Leo asked frustrated. "Great prank! Wish I thought of it!" Mikey said. Donnie was holding back laughs. While your dear Raph looked so upset he couldn't chase Mikey for the prank. "Happy mutation day my prince and his brothers!" I said before reaching into the bucket I strategically placed and through multi colored confetti at them. As splinter walked out. "Yes my sons happy mutation day. Come I think she has prepared a treat for us today." Splinter said. I nodded and skipped into the kitchen leaving them to look at the lair covered in colors. "Hurry up if you want them warm! And no presents till after you eat!" I shouted before the boys stampeded into the kitchen. It didn't take long for everything to be eaten but then I lead them into the lair and had them sit. I handed each a present. One by one so everyone could open theirs and feel special.
Leo got a limited edition space heroes meditation mat and captain ryan figure. Mikey got a new skateboard. Donnie I got new beakers and cleaning brushes. Splinter I got him one of his favorite outfits but done in a deep blue with softer under tones. Then I turned to Raph. "Here." You said kissing his cheek. He opened it and was shocked. They were new sais with red handles but etched into them was an R on one and (your first initial) on the other. Then he looked under them and there was the picture of you two dancing. He absolutely loved it. Then you went into your room and came out with a bigger one. "This is for all of you" you said as they let Mikey open it. It was a picture of all four of them and splinter. "Thank you y/n!" They all said happily while you went to finish the cake. Over all it was a pretty good party you planned.