Found

*raph pov*
I had looked all over New York. From dove landing to the ice rink to purple dragon hide outs I even snooped around shredders place a bit hoping to hear something about you but nothing. I called Donnie.
"Don I can't find her!" I shouted into the phone going back to dove landing. "Y/n? Why what happened?" He asked confused. "Leo made me mad and she pointed out something I didn't want to hear and well I snapped and threw a star at her hitting her arm and she ran! She doesn't have her crutches either!" I said sadly. "You messed up big time bro. But she's in the sewers. At least her phone is. The closest man hole is the one by dove landing." Don said. "Thanks Don." I said hanging up and running to the man hole and jumping into the sewer. I wandered around hoping I could find her finally picking up on a soft sound. Like crying. I walked towards it and there she was holed up under a small grate that let the city lights shine on her form. She was as beautiful as ever but it was heartbreaking to know I did this to her. "Y/n!" I exclaimed but she flinched back. "Y/n I'm so so sorry. Really I didn't mean it you are right your always right. and angel without you I i don't know what I would be. A monster. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you angel. Please forgive me. I-I love you." I said finally declaring it to her. She picked her head up. "What was that last part?" She asked "I love you my angel." I said as she smiled. "Will you come back?" I asked. "On one condition, that you never do this again, by this I mean taking anger out on people trying to help." She said softly. "Of course." I said and she hugged me. I picked her up and carried her back not wanting to irritate her leg more as it was quite the distance my angel ran.as we walked I barely caught her "I love you too my knight." Which made me smile and cuddle her more as we walked.