Adventure

I was walking down the street with a mission: get normal pizza and eat it before Mikey contaminates it. When I bumped into a smaller body. Looking down it was your little sister. "Finally! Look I don't have much time. Your grandpa keeps writing here is the latest one. I snatched it before dad could. I'm sorry about what happened. I have to go now!" She said pressing an envelope into my hand and running off. I opened it and was shocked. "My dear one, yes we are alive but in hiding. All of us but you are here. Please come back and let us explain. I am sorry for leaving you with your father but I could not grab you in the confusion. Follow the stars to us. Love, papa"
I raced back to the lair crying happy tears. They were alive! "Y/n! What's wrong?" Raph asked scooping me up upon seeing me. "They are alive!" I said kissing him. "Who?" Mikey asked. "My family. I thought they all burned" I said softly. "I have to find them." I said making my mind up. "How where are they even at?" Donnie asked popping out of the lab. "I'm not sure but I need answers. Raph I don't want to leave you but I need to know what happened." I said focusing on him. "Will you come back to me?"Raph asked with a sigh knowing it was hopeless to keep me here. "Always." I said. "Then go I will be waiting. You love your family and need this. But promise you will be safe." Raph said shocking everyone. "Thank you Raph!" I said kissing him before packing a bag. I left soon after on my new adventure.

*authors note*
Yea yea I know horrible chapter but I felt that we needed her family back. Now then I need a little advice.
So the family is wanted by someone to be completely wiped out. But I have yet to think of what for and by whom? Any suggestions?