Acting on whim

Raph visited pretty much every day after that some days he would be so angry his eyes had little flames dancing in them. You easily listened to his problems ranging anywhere from lamardo to training to his other brothers and finally his pet who had gotten accidentally mutated. From these meetings you learned so much about him. He was the hot head of the group. Training to better protect his family but no one understood that well besides you that is.

That night you were waiting for Raph humming a song called break on me by your favorite artist Keith urban. You heard a noise behind you and turned seeing Raph. You ran up but he was in one of his moods. "Raph you need to talk? Or something?" You asked hoping that tonight wouldn't be ruined. "No just my brothers again." He said grumpy. Acting on a whim you carefully and slowly wrapped your arms around him. Giving him a hug. You felt him freeze before he hugged you back you could feel the strength he was holding back and he just seemed to melt. "Better?" I whispered he only nodded. "I better go thank you y/n for understanding when no one else does." He said before slipping into the night. You smiled softly thinking "if he only knew." Before going inside not knowing those emerald eyes watched and waited for you to get inside safely like every night.