Fluidity

You were much better now and was training in the dojo in a yellow tank top and pink shorts. You focused on what master splinter said. "Being a kunich your moves must flow like water you are one with yourself and all that is around you. A ninja is much the same but their fluidity can be much more easily disturbed." Your moves slow graceful perfection that until you tried to go faster then you messed up but you were practicing that's when you tripped and fell forward. You braced for impact but none came and heard a chuckle. "I knew you would fall for me sweetheart. Just didn't think it would be so literal." Casey said helping me up. You mentally shuttered before backing away. "Thanks Casey." You said before going back to what you were doing. Then you felt arms wrap around you. "Mm so soft." Casey said turning you around. You couldn't take it anymore and slapped him hard. The resounding crack was satisfying and you were sure it echoed through the the lair so everyone would be checking in on you soon. He stood stunned but shook it off "feisty I like that." Casey said before grabbing me and forcing me into a kiss I fought back and heard a gasp. Casey was suddenly ripped off of me and thrown back. I was crying and looking at the ground. I felt a familiar hand lift my chin. "Hey angel. Did he hurt you?" Raph asked you could see anger and something maybe jealously? In his eyes. "Maybe? I mean he forced me to kiss him. And has been making plays for me since he walked in here." You whispered. You heard Raph growl as his brothers and April gasped. "You might wanna start running Casey. You may be my friend but y/n is my girl. You best leave before I hurt you and not regret it." Raph said angrily. We heard Casey take off and everyone else dissipate. Raph looked at you and his face seemed upset still. "Did you like it?" He asked suddenly. "Raphael hamato!  No way would I have liked that. Your a way better kisser then.." You were cut off by Raph pulling you into a searing kiss and left you breathless. "You were jealous!" You exclaimed making him blush. You chuckled before giving him a quick peck and going to change out of your Casey germ covered clothes.