04

||Liyah||
My phone beeped and DaddyTravis flashed across the screen , making me laugh at what he saved his number under .

DaddyTravis - Liyah ?

Me - Liyah ? I decided to play stupid . When I was saving my number and looked in that boy contacts he had hella contacts with girl names . Which means he got hella hoes .
I saved my number under 'Ali" and I kid you not this boy had bout 5 Ali's already saved .

DaddyTravis - This not the beauty from the store ?
Me - No .
Shit , Im not finna be this white boy hoe .
Hell im not gone be NOBODY HOE . So I might as well end it now . Ion even got time for a boyfriend , or friends for that matter anyways .

||Travis||

I scanned through my phone once more before I sighed and sat it down
Brian - What are you looking for ? he asked sitting next to me
Me - Nothing I said , she clearly didnt want to talk to me cause she didnt put her number in my phone about 3 weeks ago at the grocery store .
I shook my head . I was stupid to even think I had a chance .

Brian stood up grabbing his coat
Brian - Let's go to that restaurant ? Amanda gone meet me there with Sophia he said referring to his 3 year old daughter
I shrugged
Me - What ever , come on .

We walked in and was seated . I looked around the nicely decorated restaurant .

This restaurant the best one in the whole city .

My thoughts were cut short when the waiter walked up . She was the typical skinny blonde girl .

?- Hi she said eyeing me as she shot me a flirtly smile Im going to be you guys waiter today ... can I start you guys off with anything ?

She licked her lips and winked at me .

Brian - Yea I want a- He was cut off when she dropped her pen and bent over right in front of me showcasing what I guess was her ass .

After seeing Liyah ass she got me questioning all these girls .

She came back up smiling

Me - Can we get a new waiter ? I asked annoyed . I get tired of girls throwing themselves at me .

Sometimes I just let them put their number in my phone to get them away from me .

?- Why ? She asked heart broken

Me - Please just get me a new waiter I said bringing out my phone . I looked up to see her smiling at Brian , who was smiling right back .
I cleared my throat . Im hungry as hell .

Me - new waiter please ? sheesh
she walked off

Brian - Dude , whats up with you ? She was fine

Me - Yea whatever , I dont care .

Brian - Why havent you been talking to any girls lately ?

I just shrugged , I wasnt finna tell him I was stuck on a girl who didnt want me .

Brian - What ever girl got you like this , you need to let go .

Me - Yea man whatever I said thinking about his words , Imma let her go .

||Liyah||

I sat in the back after checking on some of my tables .
About 2 weeks ago I got hired at that fancy restaurant me and Deja came to .
Boss - Liyah ? he said
Me - Yes ? I said looking up at him , smiling . He's a really tall nice white man

Boss - Can you handle table 6 for me ?

Me - Why ? Thats Selena's table .

Boss - They requested a new waiter